• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Happy New Year

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
its like 6:20pm over here in malaysia and I'm heading out for new years party... just wanna wish all the members on this forum before I leave a happy new year and hope you have a great 2005.

Thx Viper for hosting all the TG and FG episodes for us... we really appreciate it :D

:lol: 21 1/2 hours to go here. :)

Viper, what are you doing up at that hour? :)

Anyways heading off myself for the evening, so all of you have an excellent party and a happy 2005.

happy new year all, i'm off for some CCLLUBBBINNNGGGG in about 2 hours

open bar gonna drink the fuck out!

but not going to drive! remember that everyone! dont to lose a member on new year now!

thanks for the TG/FG viper

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yeah, Happy new year everybody!

11,5 hours to go for me... Drinking will start in 6,5 hours :twisted:

Buba

45mins left here in the land downunder!!!!!!!! as for drinking, i cant, im 14 :(.
Anywayz, i wish VIPER all the best of luck in 05' with the new domain and i hope 2005 brings more great episodes TG & FG!

muumipeikko said:
Viper, what are you doing up at that hour? :)
Not sleeping, duh! :p

I woke up around 9 PM yesterday frankly. :lol:

Happy new year good fellas, you all helped make a little bit better 2004 for me so Thank you for that.

And as for the countdown it's 4pm here right now so it's 8 hrs to go :)

Cheers !
beer3fb.png

happy new year everyone :)

it's 15.35 here now, so 8 hrs 23 mins to go :)

We will go to a friends dinner, just 14 of the guys then either a nightclub or a private party :)

Have fun everyone and be safe!

haz

HAH its like 30 minutes to go and its new years here in perth australia..

I just spent 2 hours unbogging my mates VAN in my magna....

I think i left all my tyres on the road :( he was submerged in fucking sand!!

loser thought.. the more stick you give it... the more chances you have of getting out... :roll:

anyway hope everyone has a safe next few days of partying!!

ohh and i cant wait till the new season starts!!

magnaman said:
loser thought.. the more stick you give it... the more chances you have of getting out... :roll:
hehe a very common misconception, a friend of mine would rev the engine up to the limit and then drop the clutch thinking that would get him out, he never got out but he successfully fried his clutch :lol:

Anyone heard of Tractor pulling? With those you want the tires to move fast, to displace lots of sand. Lots of sand moving = more traction...

but a skinny tyre in loose sand is not a tractor wheel with a huge surface area.. not to mention Big grooves and all...

Oh and the front crossmember was actually resting on the sand....

Front and rear bogged... (rwd van)

Happy New Year everyone! I won't be staying up though, I've got class tomorrow. :(

And can someone tell me what the "Astro" timezone is? I know it's one hour ahead of the Philippines, but why is it called Astro?

New years celebration sucked some ass this year... just because our Prime Minister said no one should be partying this year... they should be praying for the people the country has lost in this recent natural disaster. So everywhere is so quiet... its 1am and I'm home already... that is how crappy the celebrations are :(

btw... Astro timezone is GMT+8... Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong timezones... it is called astro because that is the only cable tv service provider in malaysia :wink:

andyhui01 said:
New years celebration sucked some ass this year... just because our Prime Minister said no one should be partying this year... they should be praying for the people the country has lost in this recent natural disaster. So everywhere is so quiet... its 1am and I'm home already... that is how crappy the celebrations are :(

btw... Astro timezone is GMT+8... Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong timezones... it is called astro because that is the only cable tv service provider in malaysia :wink:

I guess that's why I keep hearing it on Channel V. :lol:

Sucks about your New Years though, hell, the whole tsunami thing. :(

nope... no fireworks for shit... we had one of those horns and we were blasting it at 12 o'clock... then the security guard comes along and says... no party is actual allowed... we have to keep the noise down... so we were like wtf and after awhile... we started to leave... one of the crappiest new years ever :(