HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Happy new year guys ;)...whenever it is for you...

Appy' New Yeaaaaaar!

I hope everyone has a nice '09. ;)

Happy new year from me, may we not have to put up with Jools Holland next year.

I've been watching his show, and would you believe it, I haven't seen Jonathan Ross yet. :D

Damn. And I was hoping I'd be cleaver and be the first to make a new thread tonight. <_<
I've had a new-tread page open and typed up waiting to hit submit at 00:00 tonight. Forgot that different places on Earth have different time zones.

1:45 am here, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

2009 is going to be pretty interesting for me... Graduating from high school in May/June (I don't want those exams :() and starting university in September... Probably moving to Budapest because of it... Oh, and I'll stop being a teenager in August, which is quite sad, 20 seems so old... :|

Happy new year everyone - let us hope for some more thrilling FG, TG and TGA in 2009 (and may be some TGAmerica next year?).

I hope all members will have a peaceful and prosperous new year.

(Well, one can hope can't one?)

Happy New Year to all.:cheers::beer:

Now for my traditional New Year's toast:

"To the New Year; may it suck less than the last one."

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.. AND TO ALL O HANGOVER!

Just got home for the first time in yet another joyous year of envy, hatred and depression. Have fun guys.

Boy, you can tell you are a Brit Speed - cheer up mate. Have a nice cold one and it will not be so bad.

I lost my Uncle on 23rd., my Nephew has failed be be able to be released from a very special hospital for a serious mental complaint, I worry about the future of my seriously disabled son when I and MRS Cobol74 can no longer look after him, he can not look after himself, even the Dog has now got floating knees.

On the bright side my job is now not going to India, but to Vietnam (they are even cheaper it seems!).

/EDIT - Just in case every word of this is true.

So:

[YOUTUBE]jHPOzQzk9Qo[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: