HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Some idiot let his firecrackers off at 9 o'clock on new years eve just down the road...

Heard a heap go off at 11.30 (New South Wales's New Year's celebrations were on TV then).

Happy New Year - may this year be even better than the last one

Well Happy new years from me too!
(I'm actually posting this from work ATM, a grand total of 5 people showed up today)

Warmin up the 'ol new years thread since I havent seen one up yet :p

12 hours or so to go here

Can I just say, even though I'm American, "Happy New Year's" sounds wrong? New Year's what? It's "Happy New New Year." That's what I'll be saying tonight, anyway. :)

12 more hours

6 hours more here. Well actually 5 hours 50 minutes now.

11 hours... but watching celebrations from all over the world

Happy New Beers!

For the first time in as long as I can remember, I'm up at 6:30am on New Years Day and I'm not hung over. Some people would say that it was fail to go to bed at 10:30pm on New Years Eve ... now's who's laughing? :lol:

Can I just say, even though I'm American, "Happy New Year's" sounds wrong? New Year's what? It's "Happy New New Year." That's what I'll be saying tonight, anyway. :)

I think it's Happy New Years as in plural for new years and years to come. So, happy new years, or 'a happy new year'

Meh, another 10 hours for me. Lol.

Only 10:15 here, still a bit longer. Happy new year to everyone in 2010 though. :D

I didn't realise this was an old thread, was going to ask whose Mitsubishi that was in the Ice's photo until I noticed the date.

Last edited: