Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone*....

India was not called India then.

Have a menu from days gone by.

Man, there's things I'd actually eat on there, and I hate the usual Thanksgiving food. How did we get from terrapin, duck and scallops to a big plate of meh bird with sad brown?

Man, there's things I'd actually eat on there, and I hate the usual Thanksgiving food. How did we get from terrapin, duck and scallops to a big plate of meh bird with sad brown?

Happy Thanksgiving 2022.

I did pull back yesterday. Taking a little of each of the things I wanted (the father-in-law's bean are to be avoided, they are weird), then didn't go for seconds or overboard with dessert (just one slice of the sister-in-law's quite tasty pumpkin pie).

I did pull back yesterday. Taking a little of each of the things I wanted (the father-in-law's bean are to be avoided, they are weird), then didn't go for seconds or overboard with dessert (just one slice of the sister-in-law's quite tasty pumpkin pie).

I didn't go overboard on turkey day, it was today I ate the piece of pie. It was the last piece and a bit larger than a normal slice. But it was good and I could not resist. Om nom nom!

Remember not to leave the table before you explode! Gobble gobble!🤣