'hard candy' - (the movie)

llpc60

Car(s)
93-NA . Mariner Blue
1 hour in....and holy shit, wiked nice.

weird shit, I recommend it ;)

Yeah I have heard of it....but know nothing about it.

I think it is one of those movies that will never be released at the cinemas in Australia, or at least will only get a very limited release...like Dave Chapelle's Block Party.

According to IMDB...

For three weeks, 14-year-old Hayley Stark has been chatting on-line with 'Lensmaster320'. The two agree to meet at a place called Nighthawk and Hayley is shocked to find that her on-line pal is a 32-year-old fashion photographer named Jeff Kohlver. Hayley reluctantly goes to his home in an attempt to expose him as the pedophile he is, but ends discovering more than she bargained for.

:?

Sounds to me like a cross between American Beauty and Ghost World.

You know, those kind of surreal looks at modern life yadda, yadda, yadda.... :p

I just read the wikipedia article on the plot, and all I can say is:

http://img255.imageshack.**/img255/14/ownkicklw7.gif

Yeah, I dled and watched this movie cuz i though Ellen Page was cute in X3. Movie wasn't bad, but yeah, I fully agree with the previous post.

FATMOUSE said:
I just read the wikipedia article on the plot, and all I can say is:

http://img255.imageshack.**/img255/14/ownkicklw7.gif

this coming from someone who cant drive stick :roll:

heheh, anyways, if you havent watched the movie, back off. its original and well done......except for the end, but still nice to watch

I heard the man gets his bollucks cut off by the girl :blink:

-=SLR=- said:
According to IMDB...

For three weeks, 14-year-old Hayley Stark has been chatting on-line with 'Lensmaster320'. The two agree to meet at a place called Nighthawk and Hayley is shocked to find that her on-line pal is a 32-year-old fashion photographer named Jeff Kohlver. Hayley reluctantly goes to his home in an attempt to expose him as the pedophile he is, but ends discovering more than she bargained for.

:?
More then she bargained for :shock: bullshit

I have seen it but won't recommend it. Its a movie where you expect a lot ! but at the end it leaves you with a bad feeling, because you just wasted your valuable time on something pointless. (I should have known when I read it was a Hollywood production, silly me).

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

This movie was sh!t. I watched like the first 20 minutes or so, then fast-forwarded through the rest. Stopping at a few parts to see what was going on.