• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Hard decision on a new car ...

Izari

Resident Forum Noob
Car(s)
330XI
Well right now I drive an audi a4 B5 and I want to trade it in for a new car...

Options:
Honda S2000
BMW 325 CI
Infiniti G35 Coupe
One of the rally cars ( STi or EVO )... (insurance is ridiculous for Evo)

I think for being my age (going to be 20) the 325 CI would be the best bet for both insurance, style and safety... Even though my first choice might be the s2k.

G35 would be best with the ladies.

Evo/Sti would be the best to drive.

S2000 is so nice.

BMW is nice all around.

Yeah, that is a tough choice. :D

What a tough choice to make at the ripe age of 20.

Re: Hard decision on a new car ...

Izari said:
I think for being my age (going to be 20) the 325 CI would be the best bet for both insurance, style and safety... Even though my first choice might be the s2k.

New or old 325? You know there's a new model already out...

what about a 330ci or a rx8? but the s2000 would be really nice :thumbsup:

The best would be a RX-8 but since you're young and foolish, meaning you'll prolly crash it, don't get it.

Get a BMW, it's the safest car and you little spoiled buddies will go OMG he's got a BMW :bmwpoo:

because 350z is shit... car is so overrated.. the only reason u see lots of them is because of the cheap price, not cause of its "greatnes"s.. its not even fast! fuck 350z yes.. and since the g35 is based on it fuck that too.. cause my teacher has one :p hmm get a s2k or a rx8 bitch! Ren bmw>mazda ok? bitch .. i just yelled at my boss today and almost got myself fired.. so disregard the bitch bitch ok? ok

I would go for a used 330CI. You can get them cheap and fully loaded...good car allround. I Don't know much about the G35 Coupe but someone posted pics of their new G35 a while ago and I liked it a lot!

Renesis said:
The best would be a RX-8 but since you're young and foolish, meaning you'll prolly crash it, don't get it.

Get a BMW, it's the safest car and you little spoiled buddies will go OMG he's got a BMW :bmwpoo:
Please tell me you know this guy personally...if not, you really need to learn a little thing called "tact." I have faith that you can be more gentlemanly than you've proven to be since I came to this site.

Back on subject...G35c is a great car and I'd highly recommend it. Great Infiniti reliability, a WONDERFUL dealer network with great service and support, and more power than the comparable BMW.

I'l take the S2000. :thumbsup:

I'd go for the Bimmer.... its the best all round car, but if you want to drive like your hairs on fire 24/7, the Impreza, S2k or Evo is good ;)

what about a g35 sedan? ive always wanted a g35x sedan with the attessa awd and i wanted to slap a few turbos on it. now that would be a sleeper :evil:

Screw the G35 sedan...mebbe a coupe...one of my bosses drives a 35 sedan..not too impressed with it myself. And service = rape on that thing.

For me - S2000 hands down.

anything but the S2000....stay completely away from the S2000, go no where NEAR the s2000....

i will keel you if you do :x

I wouldn't touch the S2000 cause you've gotta buzz it up to 6000 before it starts to move. If I had to choose between the rally cars, I've always been in the WRX camp cause it's a longitudinal engine setup and easy to work on. As well designed as the WRX is though, it's still japanese so the interior is cheapo. In the end I'd probably go with the BMW even though it's very common, the least powerful and :bmwpoo: . If you can get over what other people think of you, it'll be the best drive, has a good straight six engine, RWD, great handling, safe, not so much power that you kill yourself, and it'll be a nice place to sit day to day. A comfortable interior makes any drive that much better.