has this forum daylight-saving time?

Galantti

Is all about the suomibass
DONOR
Car(s)
VW id3, Honda NM4 Vultus
cos the time of the forum and my time is -1h.

If I remember correctly from a thread a while ago there isn't. Setting your time to GMT +2 should do.

swek said:
If I remember correctly from a thread a while ago there isn't. Setting your time to GMT +2 should do.

it is GMT + 2hours

Oh, I forgot that we live in different timezones. Why don't you set it to +3 then. There's no other way atm.

Ugh, I hate timezones. Lemme know if I fixed it (set your GMT offset in your profile to what it should really be) or if it's off by 2 hours now.

i'll try.

we're not talking about daylight saving in your country, its the time on the forum... didn't you notice you had to change it to GMT +9 during the winter months?

Just set it to your correct timezone and then tell me how far off it is so I can adjust it in the admin panel. ;)

jasonchiu said:
no i am not that sad to check the time on a forum :bangin:

Your not so subtle "You're just a bunch of nerds, I'm not !" remarks are getting boring.

yea andy is too technical....lol during class if you make a sarcastic comment,it takes andy a while to realize what was just said....lol...andy looks like a panda bear....

^Heh, I knew a guy named Andy in highschool that was the same way. Sometimes I would make a joke and he would think I was serious, but then he would make I joke and I would think he was serious. :?

The time looks fine to me btw, but we don't observe daylight savings here, so it might look off to everyone else.

HAHAHAHAHAH andy looks like a panda bear AHAHAHHAHA

icanasodriveowned.jpg.jpg
<------ ANDY!!!!!

Viper007Bond said:
Just set it to your correct timezone and then tell me how far off it is so I can adjust it in the admin panel. ;)

my time zone is GMT + 2hours (i have set it from my admin page to that), but this form still 1hour late.

GMT + 2hours (Helsinki, Kiev, Tallinn, Riga, Sofia, Vilnius) says windows xp clock.

My time's correct. I'm GMT +3 and my setting for the forum is GMT +3. Is GMT supposed to be affected by daylight savings anyway?