Has Top Gear hurt your feelings?

Hardly hurt feelings, but I sometimes get annoyed at how out-of-their-way they go to make all Americans look like retarded, fat, inbred yokels.

I see an embarassing amount at work (health care industry) daily, it's a well deserved stereotype. If you count them in terms of 'mass' not as 'individual persons' then there actually is 'more of them' than the rest of us.

Er, I don't think they've ever hurt my feelings, no. And to follow a popular trend, My car was voted the best of all time on there.

look, if anyone hurts you feelings on TG then you have a big problem. i have seen plenty of occasion, as everyone has, when you cringe and think, omg, this will piss someone off. the only people they ever offend is the people that watch TV just to find something to complain about, so, if ou on here and your offended, well, sory but your just closed minded.

as an american, i agree with Jezza. i have traveled the world, and as american who has done the same will tell you, we are fat ignorant and annoying. there are plenty of occasions where i was embarrased to just be near a group of tourists from the US. we are a very ignorant to the rest of the worlds cultures. that alone is plenty of ground for Jezza and the boys to rip us all he wants. do you not notice how often we rip other countries? watch tv.

there, im sure this post will piss off someone and ill get Neg Rep for it, but, that will only prove my point.

PS: just to remind they closed minded people out there that are offended and forgot to read the first line, i AM an american, as a matter of fact, im a Veteran. Stick that in your annoyed little pipe and smoke it.

Yess, since I like to go on holidays to Wales with my caravan safely behind my Marina Topgear has upset me on more then one occasion....
The fact that I am a stuck up wanker with a profound love for writing complaint letters about everything that goes against my narrowminded views of life don't help matters much either....
On the other hands on weekends I do engage in some extreme leftwing hippie ecofundamentalism .....and then their banter realy brings me to tears, along with mother earth, and the kittens!

Won't somebody think of the kittens?!!

When I say 'hurt feelings' I am using hyperbole. I did not take it personally when Jeremy disparaged the 300.

I was also peeved when he wore the 'cocks buy Porsches' shirt but I know he was using hyperbole as well.

Yess, since I like to go on holidays to Wales with my caravan safely behind my Marina Topgear has upset me on more then one occasion....
The fact that I am a stuck up wanker with a profound love for writing complaint letters about everything that goes against my narrowminded views of life don't help matters much either....
On the other hands on weekends I do engage in some extreme leftwing hippie ecofundamentalism .....and then their banter realy brings me to tears, along with mother earth, and the kittens!

Won't somebody think of the kittens?!!
:lol:GOD! i hope your joking!

When I say 'hurt feelings' I am using hyperbole. I did not take it personally when Jeremy disparaged the 300.

I was also peeved when he wore the 'cocks buy Porsches' shirt but I know he was using hyperbole as well.

Really? im confused i guess.

http://img94.imageshack.**/img94/1056/vlcsnap2009122412h19m00.png http://img94.imageshack.**/img94/vlcsnap2009122412h19m00.png/1/w624.png http://img687.imageshack.**/img687/7209/vlcsnap2009122412h19m11.png http://img687.imageshack.**/img687/vlcsnap2009122412h19m11.png/1/w624.png

"The worst thing is that you've always got the sense that you've bought second-best."

:-x

I have never had my feelings hurt by Top Gear, well, because then I'd have to kill myself but I've disagreed with them and cringed at some of their comments and opinions.

Nope, you're right, I am just trying to reply to every thread in a blatant attempt to ingratiate myself with you lovely people... it's not working is it?

Not being a Daily Mail reader, nope.

They haven't said anything offensive (for me) in any way

They love the Subaru Legacy.

So, no. They may carry on.