Hatchbacks.

Hatchbacks.

• Total voters
I would definetly go for Civic Type-R if it were sold in North America.

Super nice interior and nice sound!

I picked the VW GTI.

I would have picked the Focus ST, but we don't get it here in the states.

And I would have picked the Mini S, but it wasn't on the list...

so, GTI by default.

Write in vote:

MINI Cooper S

OR

Volvo C30

060724001.jpg

Not technically out yet, but it should be a good blance between comfort and performance. Faster than the GTI even.

There's a Tuner company out there called ABT. remapped ECU means the GTI pumps 276bhp, up from 200.
yay

Write in vote:

MINI Cooper S

OR

Volvo C30

060724001.jpg

Not technically out yet, but it should be a good blance between comfort and performance. Faster than the GTI even.

The Auto-Journal magazine stated the C30's handling is not very dynamic and is a bit too soft, despite quite harsh suspensions. But its look is absolutely stunning.

There's just something about the VXR that I like. 8)

I don't like it all that much, but I've realised something, it is stupidly pretty, from surtain angles, in the right colors. I REALLY like the look of it.

VW Golf GTI vs Ford Focus ST vs. Opel Astra OPC (Vauxhall Astra VXR) vs. Mazda 3 MPS vs. Honda Civic Type-R (the new one)

Your votes ladies and gentlemen.:p

hm... a few hot hatches missing(197, 130i etc)... but nevertheless, type r for teh vote :D

I picked the Mazda Mazdaspeed 3. We don't get the Focus ST or Civic Type R here in the states, but the Mazda is pretty awesome. You wouldnt expect a car like that to only cost in the mid $20K USD range. The whole thing just feels of much higher quality

So far, the VW Golf GTI is in the lead. I expected that to be perfectly honest but okay. Keep voting people :)

so let me get this straight, your looking to buy one of these yes? hense not including, as you said, cars priced higher and lower.

The S3 with the BBS LeMans style wheels, just beautiful

bye bye GTI

i voted for the type-R

so let me get this straight, your looking to buy one of these yes? hense not including, as you said, cars priced higher and lower.

The S3 with the BBS LeMans style wheels, just beautiful

Not me, a friend of mine wants to buy one. So I created this poll to get some opinions.

Panda 100hp FTW. :heart:

Oh, yes. Very please.

However, the Panda is a 'city car' [below even supermini as a class], and so it really isn't directly comparable to the ones in the poll.

Not me, a friend of mine wants to buy one. So I created this poll to get some opinions.

I can tell you right now that the Focus ST has a sweet engine. Its more or less the same one in our Volvo. Smooth as butter and loads of torque from as low as 1500rpm will trick you into thinking its quicker than it is. And it'll feel pretty powerful in something that weighs several hundred pounds less than the Volvo

Mazdaspeed 3... no doubt.

I picked the Mazda without really thinking. The euro Civic TypeR would be cool, but I think it looks... well, like shit. The Focus ST would be a great choice.