Hatchbacks.

Hatchbacks.

• Total voters

|ntegr4L

Car(s)
Maserati Quattroporte (yeah, right!)
VW Golf GTI vs Ford Focus ST vs. Opel Astra OPC (Vauxhall Astra VXR) vs. Mazda 3 MPS vs. Honda Civic Type-R (the new one)

Your votes ladies and gentlemen.:p

I suppose the Cooper S doesn?t qualify as a hatchback in most peoples books cause its too small... but I?d take one MCS over all 5 of those together any day :D

AHDSSDHGSDHHADSGHHDOEWTRYEUWEFSGDH@!$%$@$!@ Shit, I forgot that one. :mad:

as much as i dont like ford. itd have to be the ST

I'd take the ST. According to an article I just read about the ST, 3 MPS and the S3, the ST was the best.

That's sort of impressive, at least against the Audi.

Not an easy choice. I love the ST, and the GTI. But I went for the Mazda 3. I've driven the standard, I thought it was a great little car. I totally disagree w/ Hammond - I thought for features, fun, and quality the normal one was head and shoulders better than comprable cheap little cars. I know the GTI is more well rounded - but I think the 3 is a lot better value.

VXR, for sheer stupidity. It just looks so much more fun :D

I went with the Civic, although I admit I was thinking of the US version of the Civic which is more of a Coupe than a hatch.

Taking that into consideration I think I would go with the Mazda 3. I test drove one a few years ago and I loved it.

Tough choice. Golf or Type-R :think: I've always preferred European cars so I'll therefore take the Golf.

honda just cause im asian and i do drive a honda :O

Easy. The Mazda :D

Quite frankly I'd be happy with any of them. I couldn't decide.

In the end I just picked the one that was best-looking, since I figure none'd be particularly faster than the others. Honda Civic Type-R.

Though if it was any hatchback at all, I'd be straight onto a Renaultsport Clio 182 Trophy...

GTI (with a DSG gearbox)

You forgot the Renault Megane 2 and Clio 3 RS, the Peugeot 206 RC, the Citroen C2 and C4 VTS, the Volvo C30 T5, the Alfa Romeo 147 GTA, the Audi S3, the BMW 130i, the Ford Fiesta ST, the Fiat Grande Punto and Stilo, the Mercedes A200 Turbo, the Skoda Fabia RS, the Toyota Corolla TS...

GTI (with a DSG gearbox)

You forgot the Renault Megane 2 and Clio 3 RS, the Peugeot 206 RC, the Citroen C2 and C4 VTS, the Volvo C30 T5, the Alfa Romeo 147 GTA, the Audi S3, the BMW 130i, the Ford Fiesta ST, the Fiat Grande Punto and Stilo, the Mercedes A200 Turbo, the Skoda Fabia RS, the Toyota Corolla TS...

From the ones you said, the only one that I forgot was the Renault Megane RS. The others are either cheaper or more expensive.

From the ones you said, the only one that I forgot was the Renault Megane RS. The others are either cheaper or more expensive.

About the reasonably priced hot hatches, we also forgot the Seat Altea and Leon FR.

Yes, those too. And the new Leon Cupra as well.