Have an episode I don't have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
I'm always looking to increase the collection of Fifth Gear and Top Gear episodes on this site.

So, if you've gotten an episode off KaZaA or eMule or something that isn't listed on this site, post here what it is and I'll double check that I don't have it.

Then we'll go about figuring out how to get the episode to me so I can put it on the site. :)

i might have some 2002 and spring 2003 5th Gear u dont have, maybe all together like 4-5 eps or maybe more, not sure.

for top gear i can hook you up in 3-4 weeks when i have time to upload with every single TG ep you're missing. im your man for TG eps, when im done you'll have all the eps i have.

Justin - nice. 8)

I have 3 Jeremy Clarkson videos that aren't associated with Top Gear. One is titled "Head to Head" where they take a lot of cars (ie: Ford Cougar, Ford WRC, and a Formula Car) and take them head to head. Another is titled "Top 100 Cars" and it's basically his 100 favorite cars. The third is called "No Limits," but I forget what it's about. I'm guessing some really fast cars.

Anyway, I have 'em if you want 'em.

-Matt

most of us already have these DVD's there are some topics about 'em somewhere. But thanks for the offer :D

Hello, I'm new here, this site is just so fantastic, because here in finland there isn't many opportunities to watch 5th gear or top gear (sorry for ot)

Back to topic..

I have couple of old episodes(full) which aren't yet at site..

Top Gear

Fifth Gear

Well, I have some older Top Gear episodes. Mainly series 2. I can upload to your server if you wan it. The rest of the episodes are mainly clips dating back to the 1990s.

maxis24 said:
http://www.ecory.net/torrent/Top%20Gear%20-%202004.5.16.avi.torrent

5/16/2004 Episode, 250MB

My Apologies if I was unable to get the tracker I am using working (giving errors upon download attempt) for your torrent client. :eek:
I already have that episode, that's why it's listed on the site. ;) Thanks though. :)

Yes, he records them, but it's a recent thing.

Yea, sorry about that - wish I'd have been recording them sooner, but then again, they'd be VHS quality - ie, crap. I'll ask around everyone I know though and see if anyone's a collector. Can't say I have high hopes!

Status
Not open for further replies.