Have an episode I don't have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have some episodes for Top Gear First Season and Second Season and also episodes for Initial D Stage 4. (It's a cartoon show about racing and drifting) Anybody interested please let me know where to send or upload. Thanks!

xkwilson said:
I may have some episodes for Top Gear First Season and Second Season and also episodes for Initial D Stage 4. (It's a cartoon show about racing and drifting) Anybody interested please let me know where to send or upload. Thanks!
They're JW rips though, right? If so, I don't want that garbage.

Viper007Bond said:
xkwilson said:
They're JW rips though, right? If so, I don't want that garbage.

Why, because they're shit or bacause of Jabba?

Well, besides the fact I'd get tons of flack from releasing their stuff, the rips from that period really are garbage. Banner ads across the top, or at least a big logo on the video.

Daniel said:
Ok, I get it. Assholes. It seems to me that Jabba thinks he is some kind of a God. :yucky:
Comon, back on topic. Let's not start in that direction. ;)

I have got an episode of Top Gear. I downloaded it from kazaa. Its called best of 2002.

if u need it, pl tell me how to send it.

I remember on the old site there was a list of available episodes by torrent. Could you post a list of episodes you have again?

I have some late 1990s episodes coming my way soon.

Hi all,
I got full Season 1 of Top Gear. Most of them are good but episodes 3 and 4 are Jabba's recordings :(

anyways if you need any, be glad to upload...

We'd love to see anything that isn't Jabba's from earlier seasons. PM Viper and if he doesn't have those, he can get you an area to upload it to.

Your contribution is appreciated, keep it up. And since I haven't seen you around before, :welcome: :mrgreen:

I have most episodes of Top Gear dating back to the mid 80's. I have been currently converting them from VHS to DVD. But dont know the original air dates or even season numbers

pumesta said:
I have most episodes of Top Gear dating back to the mid 80's. I have been currently converting them from VHS to DVD. But dont know the original air dates or even season numbers
Holy crap. :eek:

Viper007Bond said:
pumesta said:
Holy crap. :eek:
:shock: :bow:

Crap, this could be a goldmine.

Status
Not open for further replies.