Have an episode I don't have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pumesta said:
There are currently six 1989 season episodes avaliable I will add a couple more this evening when I get back from work
Woo hoo this is fantastic :thumbsup: Thanks alot.

Thanks also Hokie. Those fast speeds I had yesterday were most probably from you so thanks heaps ;)

Thanks a lot pumesta :)
I didn't know that in 1989 Top Gear was already on air.
It's very rare thing. Thanks for sharing it.

piotras said:
Thanks a lot pumesta :)
I didn't know that in 1989 Top Gear was already on air.
It's very rare thing. Thanks for sharing it.

Top Gear has actually been on the air since 1977 :eek: . Sadly I don't have anything before 1989 :( . I am sure someone has somewhere. But I would doubt anything from before 1982ish would be on a tape gathering dust in someone collection vcrs were a bit thin on the ground back then.

More episodes are up :woot: This time 1990 :D

Great work, thanks!

How many more do you have? Im loving them atm..

I have a nitemare travel schedule over the next couple of weeks and this just gave me something interesting to watch while sitting in the "nursery" section of the airplane.

Long Live King Pumesta!

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:

Great work, thanks!

I have about 50 video tapes worth. Vertualy every episode from mid way threw 1989 to date, bar two tapes which were lent to someone and never returned :censored: .

pumesta said:

Great work, thanks!

I have about 50 video tapes worth. Vertualy every episode from mid way threw 1989 to date, bar two tapes which were lent to someone and never returned :censored: .

i'm gonna need a bigger hard drive :-D

If you need any help (in any way especially distributing them) let me know, I have plenty of bandwidth to spare.

This is sweeeeet...!!! Thanks Pumesta! :D :thumbsup:
And of course to Hokie and the other big seeders for - well, seeding... :)

Watched some of the 1989 season already and it's amusing to see Clarkson and Needell almost as boys, when they do the reviews!

Been keeping my eyes open in the eps to see if my car's model ever shows up (doubt it will - it's rubbish!)...

Wow! This really brings back memories. It's awesome watching all these old cars getting reviewed. Keep em coming - I'm in heaven!

:love:

monkeymax said:
This is sweeeeet...!!! Thanks Pumesta! :D :thumbsup:
And of course to Hokie and the other big seeders for - well, seeding... :)
Overheat said:
Keep em coming - I'm in heaven! :love:
:thumbsup:
Now I have trouble keeping up to date, so many things to watch... :D

pumesta said:

Great work, thanks!

Thats so super, wonderfully fantasic :thumbsup:
Overheat said:
Wow! This really brings back memories. It's awesome watching all these old cars getting reviewed. Keep em coming - I'm in heaven!

:love:
Brings back memories aye...hell this is around the time of my birth (Jan 1990) :roll:I'm edging out to see more!! :D

Let's keep discussion of his torrents to this thread: http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=7722

That is unless pumesta wants to make his own thread (which would be best) and in that case, I'll lock all the other threads on his torrents and point them to his new thread.

I don't want this thread getting so off-topic. ;)

Is there anyone who'd be willing to make this available in a way other than torrents? This way more people would be able to download it and seed it.

Bihus, would you be willing to do this?

damn...i feel alienated....no pc = no downloading = no downloading :cry:

Thanks for sharing them...One day I shall be viewing them....hopefully.

raheel_qamar said:
damn...i feel alienated....no pc = no downloading = no downloading :cry:

Thanks for sharing them...One day I shall be viewing them....hopefully.
wat are you using now?

Status
Not open for further replies.