Have you ever, like, really listened to the ice, dude?

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
ZALIG!!!

eh...i mean AWESOME!

Yes, all the time.

When the ice is thin in fall or spring, take some small rocks and throw them so that they bounce along the ice. That's exactly what it sounds like.

Pretty impressive. Was this made during while snowing?

Awesome!

although in fairness I was expecting something compleetly different when I saw the title :p

i was too until I saw who the OP is. Blind has stopped listening to Ice.

Very nice

...or... sounds n-ice...

Last edited:
Looking for some new samples for your next electro trance song? Look no further!

Looking for some new samples for your next electro trance song? Look no further!

From the makers of Beat Box Chef don't miss winter's coolest sensation Beat Box Lake.

title said:
Have you ever, like, .....

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

That is immediately what I thought of when I saw that in the title, yeah.....

I know those sounds well. About 10 years ago we had a very cold snowless winter. Walking across the lake you heard those sounds with just about every step you took. The ice was about 18 inches thick, but with no snow on it you could see the lake bottom. It was really freaky, I knew how thick the ice was but couldn't stop thinking about falling in. Oh and you really didn't walk it was more like skating with boots.

Heard it before on Ice Road Truckers, only good thing about that show. :p

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

That is immediately what I thought of when I saw that in the title, yeah.....

:lol::lol: