Have you ever shouted "...and across the line in...1 minute" after lovey-making?

Roadster44

Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Have you ever shouted "...and across the line in...1 minute" after lovey-making?

As per title...lol

Have you ever shouted "...and across the line in...1 minute..." immediately after sexy time? lol That thought popped into my head...ahem one with hair on it...wait that's not clear enough...head on my shoulders that is.

Ahhh...the fun to be had with vodka, top gear references, and girls!:lol::mrgreen::p:cool::blink:

blink.gif

I hereby hand my Crown Of Weirdness? over to you.

Hey, roadster44, have you ever actually made love?

With another human being I mean.

Actually shouting "and across the line" while fapping seems even weirder than doing it while making love with someone. Weirder in fact than the ex of a gay guy I used to know who apparently insisted on "high-fiving" after sex.

I shout ''Oh for gods sake'' real loud when I do stuff improperly. After sexy time it's just paper tissues and remorse.

Reactions: MWF
It is weird, but on reflection if I ever find myself making love with a TG loving Not a Dude I might try it just to see the reaction!

Hell, you could even introduce your cock with "Some say........."

:shifty:

EDIT: Sarcasm people, come on in! There's plenty for everyone! Should've known a certain lightly miserable Norwegian would take it seriously! ;)

Last edited:
It is weird, but on reflection if I ever find myself making love with a TG loving Not a Dude I might try it just to see the reaction!

Hell, you could even introduce your cock with "Some say........."

:shifty:

That's......just..........

*walks away slowly*

Hey, roadster44, have you ever actually made love?

With another human being I mean.

Actually shouting "and across the line" while fapping seems even weirder than doing it while making love with someone. Weirder in fact than the ex of a gay guy I used to know who apparently insisted on "high-fiving" after sex.

I don't foresee myself high-fiving after sex...lmao that seems butch to me...I prefer to calling out the time.

Many people do weeeeeeird things during sex, not I. I like it plan-jane-vanilla!

Shouting ''and across the line'' doesn't fit into plain-jane-vanilla type of sex. Since you brought the subject up, it must have happened to you a time or two. Worry not, we ll have our little foibles. =)