HBO renews 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' for eighth season

Probably (IMO) the funniest episode of Curb to date.

Second episode was much better than the first IMO. Loved the freezer hand, and Leon.

Tonight's episode was hilarious. Loved the whole thing with the chicken and the social ticks. Whole episode made me LOL.

Funkhouser? I didn't buy it.
Two episodes with no Cheryl.
Suzies twin sister.
You know that LOL was gonna backfire.
Jeff seems to be laughing alot this series.

"You really are your mothers daughter aren't you?"
"Yeah, now get the fuck outta my driveway you bald prick." :lol:

Larrys sex scene, thats something I never wanted to see.
"You, me and Yasmine."
What a terrible episode.

Why are you so hung up on Cheryl? Episode was great. Good one-liners.

"What's not to like?"
"Eh, you're a Jew."

"Over my dead body!"
"I?m sure that wouldn?t bother them."

"Imagine if he was married to Susie. He'd have pee stains in his pants constantly."

?I think if you didn?t want to sleep with her you wouldn?t be so tolerant of that LOL.?

"You Kofaxing me?"

And the best one:
?The penis doesn?t care about race, creed or color. The penis wants to get to its homeland.?

"social assassin", "Dessert referee", "verbal texter".

If you didn't think that episode was funny, you're probably watching Curb for the wrong reasons. Especially if you're still caught up on Cheryl. The only thing I would complain about in that episode is the ending. Larry isn't a guy that really cares about social standing or even his own religion enough to turn down a threesome with Shara & Yasmine. If there's anything I didn't buy, it was Larry having an internal conflict at the end. I get what they were trying to do, but it didn't really work.

Maybe because last weeks was so good? Things happened in this episode that weren't very Curb.

Larrys at his best when theres Cheryl.

Maybe because last weeks was so good? Things happened in this episode that weren't very Curb.

Larrys at his best when theres Cheryl.

The first episode wasn't very Curb compared to the last two. But it did have Cheryl. You must be backwards. Everyone I know loved this and thought the first was meh. It didn't really click and the ending wasn't anything great. And most aren't obsessed with Cheryl being in every episode.

Last edited:
I really don't like Cheryl that much. I think all 3 episodes have been fantastic. The only thing I want is more Leon. Best character on the show.

The first episode wasn't very Curb compared to the last two. But it did have Cheryl. You must be backwards. Everyone I know loved this and thought the first was meh. It didn't really click and the ending wasn't anything great. And most aren't obsessed with Cheryl being in every episode.

I didn't like the first one, and this episode appears to be hit or miss.

I didn't like the first one, and this episode appears to be hit or miss.

With who? You? I've talked to people and out of curiosity read through a bunch of reviews online. Everything was positive. A few say it wasn't as funny as the second, but nobody out there thinks it's terrible. Seems like it's all hit and just miss with you, mate.

With who? You? I've talked to people and out of curiosity read through a bunch of reviews online. Everything was positive. A few say it wasn't as funny as the second, but nobody out there thinks it's terrible. Seems like it's all hit and just miss with you, mate.

A few, I admit a only a few said on AV Club and Hitfix? that it wasn't good.
The reviews everywhere are 5 star, top 5 Curb episode etc. But there was something that just rubbed me the wrong way.

I hate to be that guy, but is Antoinette pregnant?
Larry seemed out of character

Yes!!! Theres the Larry we love.
"Chocolate pretzels? Get the hell outta here"
"The sharks don't eat anybody"
"The dog days are over"

"My dad died two years ago"
"Eh" :lol:

"The sorry window" A new 'cutoff'
Ugh not funny.

"Don't wear that hat"
Dubbed Panamera.

I liked it... wheres Cheryl?????????????????????? :(

Pretty good episode, started out sluggish but then just suddenly hit a stride and was hilarious. Loved the smiley face on Larry's head, the fight with Big Dog over cabinets and the "You shitting me?" "No shit!" back and forth.

Oh and the "sorry window" :lol: I've had that thought many, many times.

I hate to be that guy, but is Antoinette pregnant?

I liked it... wheres Cheryl?????????????????????? :(

Don't know, probably not :lol: Also, gotta get over Cheryl man. Fuck, where's Leon?

Is this the first episode that they actually acknowledged being in NY?

:lol: Brilliant episode, best one in a while. :D

Parked like an idiot. :lol:
The Prius had no headlights.
That was not Suzie.
Larry didn't have a glass, but still toasted. :lol:
"Chat and cut" Theres a new "cut" every four minutes this series.
"You just did it again." That was pretty slick.
"I'm a donkey vet" Thats T-shirt material.

"When was the last time you jacked off?"
"This morning"
"I should go"

Thats not Suzie "You bald fuck" Greene.

"He is like a fucking mime or something?"
"Whattdya mean you want a helicopter ride?"

Figured whats wrong with this series, theres no arc. Thats why it's all over the place.

Also...

http://img830.imageshack.**/img830/9054/vlcsnap2011080504h35m27.png
Cheryl+Hines+Curb+Enthusiasm+Season+8+Premiere+Y_BptvMLcpml.jpg

Cheryl+Hines+Curb+Enthusiasm+Season+8+Premiere+Y8kque8GJ68l.jpg

Cheryl+Hines+Last+Mountain+New+York+Premiere+qjaSxQVfEn-l.jpg

:(

Figured whats wrong with this series, theres no arc. Thats why it's all over the place

Then I don't think you understand the whole point of Curb. There is not supposed to be an arc or a storyline. It is supposed to be all over the place. Its supposed to just be about small everyday events. Look at the seasons that do have a story line such as last season and the one with the Mel Brooks play. They are the worst season of curb in my mind. The reason I love this current season so much is Its more like old Curb. Just like how Top Gear went back to basics this past season, so is Curb. They are going back to the basic formula of what made it what it is. They are not trying to make it become something it is not. Last 2 seasons it was almost turning into a Drama like soap opera with the whole divorce thing. This is exactly the problem that has ruined many good shows for me and I am glad that Larry David realized this and fixed it before it completely ruined the show.

Last edited: