he-he is going into Hospital [UPDATE: All good!]

Good luck, hope it all goes perfect for you. :)

Some advice though. If the doctor walks in and says "Hi everybody" then it's probably a good time to run. :|

Good luck for tomorrow, and remember we will be waiting for you to write back here as soon as you can.

Good Luck he-he. I'll keep my fingers crossed tomorrow. They may cramp and i end up with a pair of hook like mandibles for the rest of my life but it'll be worth it.

Hope all goes well and you're in and out of the hospital faster than Superman strapped to a bugatti veyron... or is that a bugatti veyron strapped to Superman? either way best wishes will be on your way tomorrow.

Girl be brave and come back in one piece. I believe it`s gonna be alright.

I would wish you good luck but that would mean I wasen't sure everything would be alright, it will, you will be fine, them weird folk with the white clothes on know what they are doing, besides you're way to charming for something as bland as medical complications.

You did tell that doctor that if he so much as misses a stitch I will find him right? :p

What everyone else in this thread has said. :):p

Best wishes!

Best of luck he-he! I'm looking forward to hearing from you here how splendid it went ;)

Thanks once again everyone. I wish I could reply to you all in person, but... just thanks. I've run out of rep at the moment, but I will address that the minute I'm able to :D

Some advice though. If the doctor walks in and says "Hi everybody" then it's probably a good time to run. :|
:lmao:

I would wish you good luck but that would mean I wasen't sure everything would be alright, it will, you will be fine, them weird folk with the white clothes on know what they are doing, besides you're way to charming for something as bland as medical complications.

You did tell that doctor that if he so much as misses a stitch I will find him right? :p
Aww, thanks Cowboy :blush: And I haven't told him yet - he needs steady hands, remember? I don't want to terrify the poor guy!

Best of luck he-he! I'm looking forward to hearing from you here how splendid it went ;)
I'll post pics of my scar... err, actually, maybe not. Not sure even NSFW is up for that. Besides, someone needs to see it IRL before I go sticking it on the internet.

I hope all goes well, as I am sure it will, so don't worry.
(People who work in medicine always know too much and often think the worst.)

Also, being in hospital is very boring, so bring lots of books, your iPod, a wifi computer, etc to help pass the time. And unless you are in a private room, bring earplugs if you want to go some sleep at night.

Keep MWF posted so he can update us or WE will worry.

:)

The best of luck and do try to get some sleep tonight ;)

Best wishes from .se!

Best wishes! Having said that, maybe someone else could do with going to see Andy every week... I think he might be a bit tired by now. :rolleyes:

Best wishes! Having said that, maybe someone else could do with going to see Andy every week... I think he might be a bit tired by now. :rolleyes:

I have a dirty mind and that did not come across at all well. :lol: