he-he is going into Hospital [UPDATE: All good!]

Oh dear, I hope the TG boys know what they're in for. :lol:

Glad you're feeling better. :)

Oh dear, I hope the TG boys know what they're in for. :lol:

Glad you're feeling better. :)

Oh they do....the final gear crew will have large, barrel chested, suit jacket one size to big to hide the gun (I know I know UK) types in close proximity at all times. Even if it's just to stop MWF from humping James May's leg... :p

Good to see that you made it through your procedure all right! :D

*Is really slow.*

They got back with the results of the biopsy yet?

God no, a few weeks I said in my earlier post. I'll promise I'll let people know the minute I hear :)

Finally got the results of this today, and it's OK. The tumour they removed is benign. There might be another one lurking, but they're going to monitor my bloods for a while to see. So... good news, but I'm still not completely in the clear so still feeling a bit 'meh' for want of a better word.

:wave:

Good to see you back. You haven't missed much.

Congrats!

Finally got the results of this today, and it's OK. The tumour they removed is benign. There might be another one lurking, but they're going to monitor my bloods for a while to see. So... good news, but I'm still not completely in the clear so still feeling a bit 'meh' for want of a better word.

Good, good, good!

Pls ignore MWF above, things have been bustin' here recently.

Not really, welcome back anyways. :smile:

Woot!

They did not send me mine, I had to ask my GP and he was not going to tell me because he though Queen Alexandra Hystology had sent me a letter. ? Anyway I am so glad to hear that it was all clear.

Probably not best to get sick in the next few years if you can avoid it. ? If you know what I mean.

Congrats! :)