He thought he was tougher than the train

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
but .... he wasn't.

Ok, so I'm done with showing an appartment in downtown Oslo and I'm thinking of going to the Kings castle to take some pictures to post here, so that you pro's can mock me a bit - and hopefully give me some helpfull tips.

On my way there, I encounter something much MUCH more interesting ;)
Here is my attempt as a "paparazi":

3002050023zp.jpg

3002050030fa.jpg

3002050049wr.jpg

3002050055te.jpg

3002050061qu.jpg

3002050071qx.jpg

These idiot drivers are all around downtown Oslo ... what was he thinking? "yea, I could dodge that tram" ...* BAM* ... guess not ...

haz

lol ha ha what a loser :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sum nice shots there haz :thumbsup:
I like the 5th pic down, were the fire crew looking at you or something else? :D

iXi_RiCh said:
lol ha ha what a loser :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sum nice shots there haz :thumbsup:
I like the 5th pic down, were the fire crew looking at you or something else? :D

:lol: I noticed that too ... no idea ... prolly thought I was a morron for taking pics, rightfully so ;)

haz

:lol: yes :lol: yes you are ....

I'll help you out....stupid man...bmw...too fast...thinks he can dodge train...he can't....BAM....bmw written off...man embarrassed .... end of story,,,

haz

What a Dick more like lol :lol: :lol:

Think he opened the boot to show that off? :p

Currently listening to: Everyday - Dave Matthews Band - Everyday (2001)

I'm so glad BMW drivers in Canada don't have that same image problem. People here can safely drive BMWs without people making any automatic assumptions (other than maybe thinking the person is rich or a yuppy, which isn't all that bad). I intend to own atleat one BMW in my lifetime, so I hope things stay this way (my life will not be complete without owning an M Coupe). :D

that happens quiet regulary actually
i've had a few close calls myself

you all drive together thru the center of a city, cars with trams, and the trams has right of priority over the car, and realy, THEY DON'T STOP

make sure you're outta the way or you have damage,
the tramdriver knows he won't have any damage, and won't have to pay anything