Heading off... this place has been good....

Leppy

Guys and Gals,

I'm thinking I need a self induced vacation from the site. After a hard look at the amount of time I spend here, I think it could be spent in a more productive area. So I think I'll head off into the sunset that the other people call the real world and concentrate on that.

Probably the biggest reason for this is the fact that I'm in the last couple of months of my degree and have been going for interviews for engineering grad positions. So yeah I think its time to sack up and kick on with career so I'll leave you all now in the midst of a season switch over (I could never leave mid season of either show ahah) and I'll see you all on the flip side.

I'll leave you with the advice of dougy the pizza boy.

Work hard. Be good to your mother.

AJ.

Aw Leppy - you can't go - I'll miss Scarlett, err I mean you :p

All the best with the studies & interviews mate - hope to see you back round these parts soon (you can't stay away, you know it, you'll come back bwaha, bwhaahaha...)

Adam.

Are you that much on the site?

I am on it in the morning for a couple of mins and in the evening, plenty of time for the real world...

Jostyrostelli said:

I am on it in the morning for a couple of mins and in the evening, plenty of time for the real world...

Just a couple of mins?? Man you must type fast...

Well, if it's slowing you down probably a good thing mate.

Catchya when ya get back ;D

Leppy... maybe you should consider just spending less time on this site... but if you are leaving... all the best in the real world with your Career and coming job interviews and stuff... your 1770posts here have been very helpful to the community... Take Care mate! :D

fbc said:
Jostyrostelli said:

I don't read all threads, maybe 5 threads or so, and if I'm really bored, like now before going to work...

Jostyrostelli said:
fbc said:
Jostyrostelli said:

I don't read all threads, maybe 5 threads or so, and if I'm really bored, like now before going to work...

Whereas I read threads because I'm bored at work

Jostyrostelli said:

Well, seems like he has more to do than you ;-)

BYe Leppy, see ya!

Buba

:cry: C'mon, just set aside just 10 minutes once a week (put it in your schedule).

Yeah, dont leave us completely. Every once in a while, say 1-2times a week, spend 10-15minutes from the evening here ;) I doubt anyone here reads all the threads anymore, so just have a glance at the most interesing ones for you and say hi ;)

Bye Leppy, lots of luck with any interviews and exams! :wave:

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Leppy, weren't you informed? Once you pass 1000 posts your soul is sealed to us. :evil:

Crap, i'm closing in on 1000....

oh well, I can understand your situation leppy, getting a job and graduating is tough and time consuming. Luckily my job future is more certain now, but graduating is going to take a LOT of time this coming semester (August 22nd - December 11th) so my time here will dwindle as I get deeper into the semester. I plan to be back full force though December 17th (day after graduation ceremony) :p

Hope to see you back sometimes
b126.gif

jasonchiu said:
well renesis's life is based upon this forum so your not spending that much time here :lol:
:lol: so yea u dont have to leave leppy :( :p

anyways, if u do leave...i wish you the best of luck with everything and i hope u find an awesome job :)

oh wait i just noticed something....if u left already, how are u gonna read this?......shit :x