Heading off... this place has been good....

AAHHHH! Missed this thread :eek: :shock: My apologies :oops:

So long mate, good getting to know you and reading your informative posts. Your sig has usually been more interesting than the stuff you post :p

Anyway, you know what you need to do with your life so take care and all the best. I too will probly need to do something like this in a year or two when I get into topgear with my exams. Will keep in touch on MSN and feel free post anytime in tha holz or something when you got time :D

Cheers :cheers:

Well best of luck with your career, much luck to you and your future.

Hopefully when you are rich, you can come back and chat, I know I'll still be around.

And I'm just about to hit 1000, just gotta make a few more.

EDIT: Just hit 1000 posts, Final Gear owns my soul now..... 8)

I read this site a lot less.

I mean you can still visit less, you don't have to leave, unless you're seriously addicted :?

I feel like I'm loosing a good friend... :cry: See ya Leppy, hope you come back...Good luck in whatever you want to do.

Still, I cannot stop laughing at mgkdk's emoticon:

mgkdk said:

:lmao:

Renesis said:
I read this site a lot less.

I mean you can still visit less, you don't have to leave, unless you're seriously addicted :?

Exaclty what I'm thinking...must be real bad then...

But I guess he's gone already... :cry:

My guess is he'll be reading this thread for a while but refraining from answering.

Was nice getting to know you mate.

Up 'til three years ago, I never thought I would travel much. But then everything changed and now I travel outside the country on a semi regular basis. Australia ? Don't know if I'll ever go there but I am not ruling it out either anymore. This world is growing smaller these days and perhaps we'll meet someday.

So this not good bye but rather

See you around. :wave:

Take care.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Leppy, weren't you informed? Once you pass 1000 posts your soul is sealed to us. :evil:

I thought I felt different lately :|

Ha ha! I knew he couldn't stay away:
http://img230.imageshack.**/img230/5747/leppy5sd.jpg
:p

Yeh nice work fbc you scared him away :x ...oh wait, it appears we have a 'hidden guest' :p The only one I know of is jasonchiu...I always noticed that about him but I dought he came back after his farewell :lol:

Its spooky knowing your monitoring everyone who comes in and out of the forums :ph34r: :sleep: Night patrolman are you?

Hahaha nah, I just happened to glance at it and saw his name - I never usually look at that panel.

I know the feeling...took a few weeks off myself a while back. It's good to leave it for a while, then come back again.

Good luck with your studies, and with getting a job :thumbsup:

If I'm ever in the Down Under I'll stop by for beers :mrgreen:

Final Gear owns Leppy's soul. :lol: :lol:

He had an instinctual and uncontrollable urge to check just one more time.

Yeh he can be like me post sumthin, check for it a couple of days and then take a break for 3 - 4 days. 8)

Well well well... looks whose crawling back... no wait... shit I'm not the one who is sposed to say that...

:banana: :banana: HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO EVERYBODY!! :banana: :banana:

Back after a long break and ready for more post whoring action. I have been keeping myself v. busy working on my final year thesis about the effects of gravity on the solidification of liquid metals. Sounds way more interesting than it really is but it does allow me to stuff around with liquid aluminium and thats always fun. Anyways I'll be back on later with a bit more of an update and photos of testing and all the rest of it.

See y'all lata and I don't wanna here "I told you you would be back!" or any of that crap... but I guess if you must say it... fine go ahead haha :tease: :tease:

Welcome back mate! (And Welcome back Scarlett... and I was almost past your post count too! :p) Hmmm liquid aluminium you say? I reckon I could do some damage with that...

Welcome back Leppy!

Thesis sounds interesting... sort of :p