Heading off... this place has been good....

good to see you back :thumbsup:

(i hope you don't care i jumped over you in postcounts? :lol: )

Jostyrostelli said:
I knew it!! FG owns your soul (not mine though)

Welcome back! :D

Jos... finalgear owns 99% of your soul... the only thing that managed to take that 1% away was your beetle... I don't think its doing you any good, maybe you should ship it down under here so I can keep it guarded :p

and Leppy... welcome back :thumbsup:

"Well well well..."
"Look whos come crawlin' back!"
"I told ya you'd be back"

...and just in time for new season of Fifth Gear and just after the West Tigers beat the Cowboys :p Nice timing mate! You got some catching up to do. jasonchiu has left not long after you..eerrr TGG is enemy of the state recently, and Hokies FTP is gone. Cant think of anymore news.

Cya round 8)

andyhui01 said:
SL65 said:
TGG is enemy of the state recently

well... its a long story but I think we did enough to scare her away :D

Scare her away? What happend? Another fight? :|

:welcome: back

Nice to see you back Leppy!

andyhui01 said:
SL65 said:
TGG is enemy of the state recently

well... its a long story but I think we did enough to scare her away :D
Hmm, now that you mention it, i realize i am missing pointeless one sentence threads of the "honda sucks", "i saw xyz car" sort :)

haha Dam I missed some interesting threads and people it seems.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!!: Yeah bloody Tigers... I wanted the Cowboys to win and to win big but did that happen? NOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooooo!

I'm guessing TGG is Top Gear Girl?

Whoa, Leppy's back! But where's Scarlett Johanson?! :x :p

Yep, TGG is the infamous Simpsons-quoting Bentley doubting M3-kit driving redneck hatin' mistaken identity Top Gear Girl.

BlaRo said:
Whoa, Leppy's back! But where's Scarlett Johanson?! :x :p

Yep, TGG is the infamous Simpsons-quoting Bentley doubting M3-kit driving redneck hatin' mistaken identity Top Gear Girl.

Haha man someone needs to point me in the direction of the thread with the "fight" in it.

Sounds like a good read.

That'd be the appropriately named "WTF" thread here, then.

And UKD, wait your damn turn! ;)

andyhui01 said:
na... its the same one, its just that everyone thinks she's a guy :lol:
Some say shes a girl, others say shes a 12-year old boy in front of a computer at school. All I know is, she is a FAKE!!
Remember that stupid sig of hers? It was like a statement of her sexuality...yeesh thank godt shes gone!

EDIT: oh sorry UKD, didnt know you hooked up wif her :lol:

Haha just read the entire WTF thread and the thing that made me laugh the most was this attempted burn hahahahahaha

I read it was like... I must have missed Ren changing his name to Rad. hahaha

Oh good times...

I just thought if you wanted to have Ren kiss your ass, you'd better have a rotary engine sticking out of it...

http://img16.imageshack.**/img16/4858/ren5if.jpg

:lol:

Hello everyone!!

Man its been a long time since I last post here how is everyone??

Just a little update from me... Got a job as an acoustical engineer just before I graduated with a company called Parsons Brinckerhoff. They are a engineering consultancy firm with about 9500 employees. If any of you fly into PDX they designed that amoung tons of other things.

Currently having a bit of a holiday in Portland OR... I know I'll get flamed for this but everyone here drives like shit! haha Maybe I'm just not used to ppl trying to merge into your lane when there is a 2 foot gap between you and the next car. haha

Went skiing in Whistler too which was a hell of a lot of fun... Decided on the 3rd day I was there that I am going to come back next year for 3 months and work a ski season there.

Anyways thats all from me right now. How you guys are all having fun!!