Heartbreaking behind the scenes shot of Redline, including the CGT crash

You guys have to be fucking kidding me.

They're cars, so what? Yes they are rare, yes they are cool but I could give 2 shits every time I see one online that someone wrecked.

So they destroyed 2 Carrera GTs, big fucking whoop, are you going to buy it now? Of course not.

I want a mindless chase where lots of cars get wrecked, and I don't care what cars they use either (as long as the Ford GT isn't touched :p ) as long as I'm entertained. And hopefully this movie will entertain me.

You do realise that just made everything you said above completely meaningless, even if it was meant to be a joke ?

So?

I'm a Ford Loyalist, what did you expect? :D

Why should we care about what they do with THEIR cars anyway? It's their film, using their cars. You can hate what they did yes, but it's still theirs and they have the right to do whatever they want with it, no matter how much it pisses people off.

It's a free internets, we can say what we want, even if it isn't about Ford. Sorry.
I really couldn't care what they do with it normally, but crashing it and probably showing it in slow motion with rap over the top seems they are just trying to piss everyone off. That stunt co-ordinator who says 'actually' every five seconds annoys me without even knowing what he's doing.
This film is like watching someone destroying some kids giant sandcastle they've just finished making. Mindless bollocks that'll entertain for about five seconds and piss you off the rest, knowing how much work it took making just so some rich twat can film it being destroyed.

This Film is a waste of time, money and Cars.

So?

At one of the car meets I goto there was a guy that had a '55 Ford Thunderbird with a Chevy v8 in it (don't remember exactly what). He would always tell people

"It's built Ford Tough, with Chevy Stuff" :lol:

its not, THAT big a deal. if the movie suck(which it probably will) then yea the destruction of the cars isn't justified but otherwise...w/e. get riich and buy four to make up for the ones that're gone

It's a car, it's bits of metal and composite. And still in production if I'm not mistaken. More can and will be made. I love that car as well, I think it sounds awesome, but seriously, it's a car, and not a limited production one at that.
The Carrera GT was a limited run model, only 1270 were made and it went out of production about a year ago. And, no, they won't make any more of them, not even if you wave an enormios amount of cash at Porsche.

The Carrera GT was a limited run model, only 1270 were made and it went out of production about a year ago. And, no, they won't make any more of them, not even if you wave an enormios amount of cash at Porsche.

I suppose you could always buy Porsche. But Piech won't sell that easily.:lol:

So?

Why should we care about what they do with THEIR cars anyway? It's their film, using their cars. You can hate what they did yes, but it's still theirs and they have the right to do whatever they want with it, no matter how much it pisses people off.
I seriously hope your kidding around, but something tells me that you're serious.

So why should you care if they destroyed a Ford GT? That isn't yours?

I seriously hope your kidding around, but something tells me that you're serious.

So why should you care if they destroyed a Ford GT? That isn't yours?

I'd have about a second of feeling bad if a Ford GT gets destroyed, but then it passes and I go back to enjoying the movie. :p

Which is what everyone here seems to be missing.

I guess I'm being hypocritical, I love going to classic motor racing. It's a guarantee one lovely motor will get smashed. One time a series one E-type slammed into the back of a Corvette Stingray. I even took photos!

I think the movie could be a lot of fun.
It's his money, and at least the cars will get a great running, unlike those ones that are just blown up in other movies. The cars that get less damaged, like the yellow mustang and cobra the rich fool could get easily fixed.

If not, someone else would. Like with the classics, those cars were back running the next time I went.

It's not about the fact that bought production cars get ruined, it's about the fact that they are ruined for this movie which is going to suck so hard I can't even begin to imagine. I mean, this short film was supposed to promote the movie, right? All I saw was a bunch of dickheads babbling about how they would make the crashes as unrealistic and stupid as possible, and not even trying to look motivated or interested. If Jeremy crashes a ugly, cheap, boring car for fun, that's all right, since he does it in a entertaining manner. If he would crash a hugely expensive supercar, he would find a hugely funny and entertaining way to do so.

edit: I love this on wikipedia:
Categories: 1983 births | Living people | British criminals | Lottery winner

Last edited:
wtf?! if he really didnt want the cgt i would have built him a replica if that was the problem....he could have given me the actual thing! :D

but seriously...these guys aren't real car lovers...you just cant do this

its fucking sad

really want to see the movie tho :-D