Clarkson: Heaven And Hell

BlaRo said:
Little late for that, haz... ;)

why am I late? Is she banned? I know her posts were old but ..

haz

Tobias said:
Top Gear Girl said:
Janus said:
Cars I drive:

London, England:
Bentley Continental GT
Mercedes S-600
Mercedes E-500

Adelaide, Australia:
Mercedes CLK-55 AMG
Holden Monaro
Holden Caprice

Are you:

A) a chauffeur?
b) a 14 year shoolboy liar?
c) very rich?

Are you:

A) someone who hangs around a forum frequented entirely by men because you're an attention whore?
Oh snap :D

Hm.. somehow I was a bit bored with this video.. The cars I had already seen before and JC didn't really tell us much new about them. The M5 stuff is a bit much, I think we already know that you can set the settings once and leave em at that if you want.

Anyways, the destruction was cool, he could shoot the whole video with stuff like how he thinks old crummy cars can be made better :lol: When he got out of that Perodua in front of that showroom I was like 'no... he's not going to.. is he?' :eek:

I think I prefer to watch the TG eps instead of these videos, somehow I think these guys are funnier when they are working on something together instead of on their own.

nothing new :/ everything he said is exactl;y the same in the eps.. same as every other movie he did.. but that f430 damnnn :mouse: :mouse:

I think I have to get this. I get to ride in a F430 in a couple of weeks when the owner gets back from the Desert, I'm stoked:D

What kind of a reason is that for getting it?

Let me get this straight, JC said the Quattraporte is the fastest sedan in the world? I thought it was the Flying Spur?

What kidn of reason? Maybe listneing to the ebast before I get to rid in it. I had nearly every clarkson dvd out before my hdd scrashed so im rebuilding the collection now, this woudl be added anywyas but it would be sweet to see his review of the f430 on the dvd.

Shawn_230 said:
What kind of a reason is that for getting it?

Let me get this straight, JC said the Quattraporte is the fastest sedan in the world? I thought it was the Flying Spur?
actually it is the M5

Berker nah thats a 360 if I remember right.
Diff guy/Diff username I think, unless he changed which is very possible.

I will see when i go check out the f430, maybe he has a garage full of babies and the Blingx2 will be in there :p. I don't think it is though.

M5 is limited to 155, so it's not the fastest production car, and JC is talking almost always about production cars.

I know the M5 isn't the fastest... my question was is the Maserati quicker than the Bentley?

No its not the fastest but they even said in the latest Fifth Gear episode that it was limited to 155 but take the limiter off and it was 206 or something.

I'm talking about stock cars, stop telling me about the M5, I don't care.

the maserati is probably not faster than the bentley, there you go. however, it may have been the fastest sedan at the time of filming maybe? Or maybe he is just exaggerating.

it seems the AMV8 is in there.. so maybe the section was filmed a lOng time ago..

Also the quattroporte's top is 170... compared to flying spurs 195..

Good question Renesis. :D
If I try downloading this using BT, it will take me 10 days. :bangin:

The Maserati was faster than the M5, in last month evo. In Bedford Autodrome. I'll see if I don't forget to post the pics here.