• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

heavens devils

That's a serious laugh!! :lol:

Those wheelies would be damn hard, there's a lot of skill there...

I know I'd end up on my back or head or arse or in some other unsavoury position...

:lol:

I'd break something very sensitive very quickly trying that (kinda like the part James was nursing in the quad bike segment...)

fbc said:
:lol:

I'd break something very sensitive very quickly trying that (kinda like the part James was nursing in the quad bike segment...)

hhaha I was thinking the exact same thing.

Those guys are insane!!!

Imagine the pain if something buggered up.....

Wow, they got some skill with those things.

dont tell me the hells angels criminalized gang exists in belgium too?! :?

Doesn't look like it Ren. The video looks as though it's been shot in Las Vegas but some crazy Belgian has thought "Hey, that's cool, I'll host it over here!"

I know it's in Las Vegas but bone is the one talking about Hells Angels

Renesis said:
dont tell me the hells angels criminalized gang exists in belgium too?! :?

i'm affraid so :thumbsdown:

and they're about as bad as in america i think. police does a raid every now and then and finds loads of guns and canons each time. members aren't allowed to perform any labour, so they have to live from crime

not so long ago one of them was murdered, turned out he was murdered by 3 fellow members (one ever carried his coffin to his grave), they all refused to say any word in court, and all got sentenced for life

the hells angels aren't even the only "gang", there is a rivaling one, but i forgot the name

yeah it was like that here too, but we kind of took them down.

Their leader is in prison now and we did big raids so we're clean. They still exist but only seem to fund small street gangs now... bunch of young stoned punks...

pocket bikes? what about pocket quads?

1-F13.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

:lol: :lol:

and even pocket trikes, but they are stupid if you ask me
http://img9.imageshack.**/img9/1549/kx605ec7cm.jpg