Helicopter Crash in Phoenix... WTF?

TomCat, we don't know why they crashed, what we do know is that they didn't crash because the guy in the car fired off a stinger towards them, as I've said before.

And then the question comes down to, can he be blamed for the actions or faults of others? In that context, the actual cause of the accident, as long as it wasn't a technical failure, is irrelevant to the guilt question.

It's very simple, can he be blamed for what happened, and would you blame others in similar situations, as the one I've sketched above. It's as simple as that.

Maybe. It's like my example of yelling fire in a theater. That's against the law for a reason.

When you decide to run from the police, you're putting who knows how many lives in danger. The guy is lucky that he didn't loose control of the truck he stole and crash, killing himself and maybe others. But a couple news choppers crashed, killing all on board, while trying to report on the mayhem he created. I think he is partially responsible, how partially and if it is enough to worsen the sentence, is up to the courts.

The man is already facing many felony charges without the deaths, so it's probably irrelevant anyway.

I still don't see how 4 people went LOOKING for a dangerous situation are not at fault for their own deaths. It's a risk you take in that job, a bit like how a fireman takes the risk of being burned to death when running into a burning building. IMO it's just another way to pass the blame off onto someone else because they are unwilling to accept the consiquences of their own actions.