Hello Gears Crew

Gulf

Let me introduce myself.
I'm from Chile. 19 years old.
Like two years ago, I heared about one tv show called TopGear.
I went to the Tv and put the International signal of BBC. I didn't see TopGear, I saw a lot of news (what I see here is like a CNN, that kind of programation). Later, zapping, I came to DW Channel a I realized that their testing some cars (really don't remember which). It was TopGear on a Deutsch channel. (weird country). Thats the way I found TopGear.
Searching the web and some P2P programs i just found some test of car did it in the show but never found an entire show.
One day reading one Chilean Forum, some guy give this website, and I fell in love of it.
I don't know who are the crew of this but thank you very much for encoding the episodes and bring it to the people who hasn't the posibility of see it every weekend in front of the Tv in many countries as you.
Recently I'm donwloading a lot of epidose but I've short of space in my computer and i haven't see it all but I became a big fan.
Thanks again for ths site and keep it going with it.

P.D: Sorry if my english is not too good, is a forean lenguage here.

Re: Hello Gears Crew

Gulf said:
P.D: Sorry if my english is not too good, is a forean lenguage here.
No problem. I can't imagine trying to speak another language on a forum. ;)

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay! :)

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
What's winter like in Chile? I bet it isn't as "chilly" as it is here. :mrgreen:
ROFL, that was bad dude. :lol: :roll:

I don't know who are the crew of this but thank you very much for encoding the episodes and bring it to the people who hasn't the posibility of see it every weekend in front of the Tv in many countries as you.

Realizing that we bring Top Gear to the masses and those unable to view it brought a tear to my eye.

We are really doing something good here :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome Gulf! :)

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
What's winter like in Chile? I bet it isn't as "chilly" as it is here. :mrgreen:

Cheers
LOL LOL :lol:

You got me rolling in the early morning :lol:

justin syder said:

Realizing that we bring Top Gear to the masses and those unable to view it brought a tear to my eye.

We are really doing something good here :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome Gulf! :)

That's exactly what I've said, and that's what you guys have done for me aswell. I can really understand how this guy is feeling atm :)

Although I'm kinda new to the forums too, I wanna welcome Gulf :D
So WELCOME !!!!1 :p

Viper007Bond said:
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
ROFL, that was bad dude. :lol: :roll:

Very Top Gear like joke, I'd say...
Gotta defend my country... We aren't that weird... But our language really sounds harsh, I guess...

DW is weird though... When I was in Australia for a while I watched the german news on it... Think it was at 8 am or so... The only way when you are a backpacking tourist;-)

Nevertheless, Welcome to the forums!

Buba

Welcome, Gulf :)

An Justin, try to think about what we are doing here and put on a sad movie theme, that would probably leave you crying on the floor.

Too late my friend...too late :cry: :cry:

We bring Gear vids to the masses... :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: Its so heart warming, I get all emotional.

Bienvenido a los foros Gulf. Aqui hay otro que habla tu mismo idioma :p

(Just saying hello)

Bienvenido a los foros Gulf. Aqui hay otro que habla tu mismo idioma

Yo si hablo espanol por que soy Puertoriqueno. No se si hay otros que nos vas ha entender. :wink:

Que bueno saberlo.
Se hablar bien ingles pero derepente quedo sin palabras para decir cosas.
Pero hago mi mejor intento

Renesis said:
parlo englisho or renesis the moderato will kicko your butto :wink:

Got it loud and clear :p