Helmet

thetron

I seen in one of the previews on the test track. There wearing.....

HELMETS

Helmets are great, They protect your head from L-platers.

But in a show like Top Gear they should only wear them when absolute required.
This doesn't include shooting a review on the test track (From What I seen in the previews)

They've wuzzed out to the insurance companies in Australia, production company and track owners safety requirement.

Where these types of images
http://www.nissanforumsph.com/post images/Jeremy Clarkson/Jeremy Clarkson.jpg

Pizzati was only wearing one when he was drifting that CLS AMG around like a mad man. That's probably down to habit for him anyway.

Come on, nothing wrong with wearing a helmet if they are going to do some extra-spirited driving.
Theres a difference between wussing out and taking some extra precautions.
If its open face, then what ill effect does it have on the show? none.

i dont see any problem with that

I hope it was just out of habit rather than the shows insurance company saying "YOUR PRESENTERS MUST WEAR HELMETS". It looks better just seeing them more natural looking behind the wheel. Although they are an ugly bunch :p

Do we seriously think that the insurers will insist on helmets but don't have any problem with trying to feed a sausage-clad Warren Brown to sharks? :rolleyes:

Do we seriously think that the insurers will insist on helmets but don't have any problem with trying to feed a sausage-clad Warren Brown to sharks? :rolleyes:
As long as he was wearing his helmet!

As long as they don't start donning the high-visibility gear I'm okay with some helmet wearing.

well the stig ALWAYS wears a helmet so.... :angel:

I can tell you that helmets are good. You never know when the car will brake or you will stuff up and put it on it's lid or otherwise while doing stupid stuff.

Hammond wore a helmet when he raced that Bugatti vs the Eurofighter.