Help a fellow forum dweller out.

Dygear

Car(s)
1992 Ford Mustang LX
My team leaders wife's cat ('their' Cat) is in a web picture contest. It would mean a lot to his wife if he got more votes. He's not even worried about the cat winning, but the wife was a little upset when he had so few votes. So my team leader just want the wife to see some more votes on there.

Would you fellas help a fellow forum dweller out, and vote for 'their' cat?

Just go to:

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=2123#more

Scroll down below the pictures and select Caesar (Lafayette), then click on the Vote button. That's all!

Be careful because there is another Caesar from Las Vegas. That's a pretty funny pic too, but he doesn't need any help. :)

Thx!

:blink:

What a silly contest. :bangin:

Man now I really wish I would have had my camera with me a few months ago! One of our cats(cat A) puked on another one(cat B), but cat B didn't realize it until he stood up a good ten minutes later. Cat B just recently got revenge on cat A by coughing up a goopy hairball on him. :lol:

haha, great contest. Anyway, I voted for your team, dude! I'm afraid you're going to have a tough time beating Caesar from Las Vegas though. He has over 500 more votes at the moment.....

Dygear said:
Oh and this comming from some one who drives a PT Cruiser, and it proud of the fact.

Roman's gonna open a big can of whoop ass on you! :lol:

EDIT: looks like he's already started!

KaJuN said:
Man now I really wish I would have had my camera with me a few months ago! One of our cats(cat A) puked on another one(cat B), but cat B didn't realize it until he stood up a good ten minutes later. Cat B just recently got revenge on cat A by coughing up a goopy hairball on him. :lol:
Eww.:yucky: :lol:

Roman said:
What a silly contest. :bangin:
x2. Cesear from Vegas is putting up a decidedly strong fight, he's not gonna go down easily. I voted for you, though, and I'll be expecting my check in the mail soon. If not...my associates shall pay you and your family a visit.
:shifty:

watto said:
Roman's gonna open a big can of whoop ass on you! :lol:

EDIT: looks like he's already started!
What did you think was going to happen when a thread related comment got answered by a poor attempt at putting me and what I drive down ?

A quick glance at his posts gave me all I needed to answer in the same manner as said comment. :lol:

I mean, come. on. ! I am not about to let some kid whose driver license's ink isn't even dry tell me what I should be proud of driving or not.

So for butting in on my car choice he gets to be called junior by me from now on. ;)

hehe, this thread cracks me up.....in more ways than one ;)

Roman said:
So for butting in on my car choice he gets to be called junior by me from now on. ;)

:thumbsup:

Well, he's attracted attention to the poll......and now he's losing votes :p

anybody else gets a slight scary feeling about cat owners?

^^No. Because I am one :p But I would rather have a dog (German Shepard or a Husky)

Sorry Dygear, I had to nominate the English one. I'll try and vote for yours at college.