Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Eat a bag of dicks.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • What is this, I can't even

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

altoid

I donated for the custom title. Suck it.
Car(s)
‘14 Mazderp3, ‘22 Checkpoint SL 5
My fancy schmancy New Dell Chromebook 11 is supposed to arrive today, and I need a name for it.

The reasoning behind the actual option in the poll: whiskey ? Dell shipped the thing from Nashville, Tennessee, and the state is home to Jack Daniels, arguably the most famous (if not particularly great) whiskey. Also, I really like whiskey. Also, #murica.

Dear Lazyweb, ideas? Feel free to post idiocies if you prefer (as I myself did), but actual suggestions will most certainly be considered. Thanks!

Correct answer.

104933-dickbutt-meme-Imgur-dick-butt-yfgk.png

Had to log in JUST to vote "dickbutt," damn you for making me have to do work :shakefist:

For the record, my computer is named "TROGDOR."

Not-so-wild prediction: by the end of the poll (and in the long-term), this thread will have more votes for dickbutt than all other votes and ideas combined.

Chromium is a heavy metal, so... Lead Zepp? Alternatively, Lead Depp whenever it annoys you.

BTW, the a in Lead was intentional. ;-)

Its a computer, and not even a full one. Why name it? None of my screwdrivers has a name.

Name it screwdriver.

Its a computer, and not even a full one. Why name it? None of my screwdrivers has a name.

Name it screwdriver.

Because hostnames are a thing, especially in Linux?

I like the story behind the name, so Whiskey sounds nice to me. If it turns to be tits, you can always name it Dolly.

A friend of mine always named her computers after Greek gods.

My computers are called M52B28, M88-1, N57S, and M115.

They're all BMW engine codes.

Second vote for Whiskey. Even if Jack Daniels is more techincally categorised as bourbon. ;)

Failing that, Jack (Daniels), Jim (Bean), or (Maker's) Mark.

The two drive partitions in my laptop are named Positron and Neutron. My primary USB drive is named Electron.

Whenever I hear "chrome" anything, I can't help but think of T-1000.

t1000-incoming-o.gif

I voted for dickbutt, but here goes:

BlingBling

Shiny

Metalasfuck

Voted for Eat a bag of dicks. Because thats a great name

Carpe Noctem (well, durr)

or Panem et circenses (food and entertainment, ie work and play)

but dickbutt works. Sandra can yell, "get off dickbutt and do the dishes" :razz:

I like the story behind the name, so Whiskey sounds nice to me. If it turns to be tits, you can always name it Dolly.

My computers are called M52B28, M88-1, N57S, and M115.

They're all BMW engine codes.

This is the nerdiest thing I've read today.

Zima Gold "a taste of bourbon".

First word.

The Chromebook was dead on arrival (no backlight), so we're naming the replacement. Feel free to consider this in the process. :lol: