• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Help! Episide where Jezza says "You buy this car and d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin7

Hi, I know this is random but my friend and I have had this stuck in our heads and can't find the episode!

Clarkson is taking about a boring car, I believe it was in a news segment, and says "I've had my 2.5 children and now I'm waiting to die," or something to that effect.

I think it was a news segment about a Kia of some sort, and my friend things it was about an Espace or something. (I don't think it's in Heaven and Hell, I just checked)

Any help on this would be appreciated!

i think it was in the episode with the XC90 when clarkson was talking about ways to take your family around, and he said that about MPVs.

osabros said:
i think it was in the episode with the XC90 when clarkson was talking about ways to take your family around, and he said that about MPVs.
Agreed...He said that people who have MPVs are people who have agreed with the fact that they have children ,they've done their duty in life and are now waiting to die.
Then he repeated it in the episode with Johnny Vegas.

+1^^^ I agree, I just watched it last week. Heaven and hell for sure.

He says it a couple of other times in the TG series, I'll need to look at them, but S6/E1 sounds about right.

Who gives a fuck, Kevin can't be bothered to reply to us so its probly just some comp like Andy said.

Status
Not open for further replies.