• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Help me Crush my Car!

markfc

Hi People,

Please would you consider visiting my site and passing the link to as many people as you can!

You won't believe the amount of problems I've had with my car, now the only thing to do is to crush it and deliver it back to the dealer!

Thanks

Mark
www.crushmy307.co.uk

waaaah, what a great idea, you must be the first one to think of this way to get money :thumbsdown:

you're a fucking coward, if you want money, go get a job :x

i hate losers that are to lazy to work. :censored:

and if you go crush your car, they fucking pay you for the metal you leave behind

Your first post is an advertisment for your site...pppffttt SPAM!

Take it elsewhere buddy.

Okay:

minus fifty points for your first post being an advertisement

minus fifity points for you first post advertising an realativly unoriginal idea

plus fifteen points for not being as jackassed as the guy who created smashmyviper.com

jensked said:
1) This is :spam: and
2) I'm not going to encourage destruction, so
3) no, we won't send your link to as many people as we know,
4) ass.

x2

markfc said:
P.S. I thought i was being original.
:oops:
Nope.

And on the other hand, do you really think such a publicity stunt will get Peugeot to notice? They're a multi-billion dollar company trying to make money, they won't notice if one person destroys a product they've already paid money for and sends it back to a local dealer who's not going to really care either.

nope you right, but what if 10 people didn't buy new Peugeots because of it? what if 1000 people didn't buy?

It's only a bit of fun at the end of the day.

^^

It's boarderline scam? or am i just tierd..

The only one of these "fuck my car raawr" sites i ever respected was "Fuckalfa.dk" he diddent try to hustle money out of people he just told his case and offered streamers for people to put on their bumpers.. Alot of people did and alfa gave him a new... BMW :mrgreen:

(The engine had fallen out of his alfa two times plus alot of other problems)

You want to crush a car? Fine by me, but why should we send you money? :think:

-> :ban?:

The only one of these "fuck my car raawr" sites i ever respected was "Fuckalfa.dk" he diddent try to hustle money out of people he just told his case and offered streamers for people to put on their bumpers.. Alot of people did and alfa gave him a new... BMW

(The engine had fallen out of his alfa two times plus alot of other problems)

Hehe, i remember him too. That was one pissed Alfa owner. I really think he alone could have had a negative effect on the sales in DK. But then again, Alfa byers don't buy their cars because of reliability, but because the design.
Hes windscreen had also cracked a ridicolous amount of times.

Regarding the 307, Why TF did you buy a Peugeot if you want a reliable car??? Buy a Honda or Toyota next time.