Help me finding who owns a spanish cellphone number!

Kebab gud

every day, several times a day the phone rings...
never! anyone on the other end..
the number is to an spanish cellphone..
so i call on you all to help me finding out who the hell is that phones here 5-6times a day
(maybe more, seven times just today)

The number is

please!! help me!
oh and if this turns out not to be a spanish cellphone.. tell me..

Just call your phone provider and ask them to block the number.

Every day I'm getting calls from a Romanian number at least 7 times.

Now it's on a mobile so I'm hardly going to answer because it will cost me plenty.

It's 0040 215 291 120

I think the best course is to just ring up provider and ask for a block? But obviously the OP and me are curious. Could be company numbers?

:oops: Ok that evidently wasn't funny at all. Ignore me, I'm in a weird mood.

how in the hell are we supposed to find out? :?

we are regularily getting calls from a telefax...thats annoying, specially since they've got that repeat function and it will ring every two minutes.

If there was an online reverse directory anyone could use it, not just people in Spain. Have you checked for an online reverse directory? Have you called your phone service provider to see if they can help?

Blind_Io said:
If there was an online reverse directory anyone could use it, not just people in Spain. Have you checked for an online reverse directory? Have you called your phone service provider to see if they can help?

Yeah, my suggestion is to call your cell phone service provider, they are the one entity that can actually do something about your problems.

//Dave said:

Now it's on a mobile so I'm hardly going to answer because it will cost me plenty.

Why would you pay for the call? As long as you remain in your home network, you aren't paying for the incoming calls. However, if you were to go to Germany for example, and the Romanian guy called you, he'd pay for the call from Romania --> GB and you would pay for the GB --> Germany.

Unless you Brits have different rules of roaming than the rest of Europe ... ?

DJ said:
//Dave said:

Why would you pay for the call? As long as you remain in your home network, you aren't paying for the incoming calls. However, if you were to go to Germany for example, and the Romanian guy called you, he'd pay for the call from Romania --> GB and you would pay for the GB --> Germany.

Unless you Brits have different rules of roaming than the rest of Europe ... ?

Ohh. I assumed it would cost me something for the international incoming or something. I'll pick it up next time and ask what the hell they want. :thumbsup:

Spanish resident here...currently in madrid...do u want me to phone now at midnight at 2 min intervals or wait till tomorrow? 8)

Kebab gud said:
i dont think you all get it ....
im out to get revenge!

and i have tryed to google a spanish phone directory thingi
didnt find anything

Let the phone company get revenge, it's not worth it to find out on your own.