Help this guy win his bet!

^^ American billionaires are wetting their pants right now.

Bill Gates can easily n-trouple his fortune by transfering his money to a European Bank.

Before transfer: 46 000 000 000
After transfer: 46.000.000.000.000

swek said:
^^ American billionaires are wetting their pants right now.

Bill Gates can easily n-trouple his fortune by transfering his money to a European Bank.

Before transfer: 46 000 000 000
After transfer: 46.000.000.000.000

wtf are you talking about?

ArosaMike said:
DJ said:
It depends on in which language the bet was made ;-)

1 bilion in English spoken countries = 10^9
1 bilion in all other countries = 10^12

It's only the USA that use the 10^9 (a thousand million). Us Brits are sensible and don't miss numbers out :p As far as I'm concerned 1 billion is one million million (10^12)

Wait.....there are two billions?.... god i gotta get outta this country.

100 000 000 000 = 1 miljard
100 000 000 000 000 = 1 biljon

About a billion minutes ago, the Roman Empire was flourishing. (One billion minutes is roughly 1,900 years.)

good to know i guess :?

I think that is Mission Imposible.. That is 1000 Milion viewers!

For now he just have cca. 0.01%! :)

Tomo Motorsport said:
I bet what he means by unique, is everybody except him, otherwise it would be impossible.

No, a "unique visit" is a common term in the web site world that means the first visit for each person, not every time the page is nailed; that would be a "page view".

Now things get fishy when browser cookies come into play because the unique visits can be dtermined by a specified length of time, such as 1 hour. So if a person keeps refreshing the page, the counter won't go up at all, unless they come back after that 1 hour period is expired (or unless the dude is cheating and the counter is baloney)

JayJay basically already pointed this out. His posts aren't invisible, you know :)

jayjaya29 said:
If you look all the way at the bottom it says:

Hits counted by statcounter.com, as there are only 6 billion people on the planet, I have set a cookie time between each persons counted hit to 1 hour

So that means each hour you can go back and it will count. :think:

Not to interrupt this lecture going on here..but wasn't the page views on that site 200,000 just yesterday?

Oh yeah, and if the interpritaion of one billion is different in certain places, what would be the universal version of one billion?

Silverstar said:
Not to interrupt this lecture going on here..but wasn't the page views on that site 200,000 just yesterday?

Oh yeah, and if the interpritaion of one billion is different in certain places, what would be the universal version of one billion?

1 billion (short scale) 1 000 000 000 (english speeking places)
1 billion (long scale) 1 000 000 000 000 (the rest of the world)

oh and by the way .. it was 90.000 yesterday..

Kebab gud said:
oh and by the way .. it was 90.000 yesterday..

I must of gone crazy for about three hours then. I must of been looking at the 200,000 in his little article one there :bangin: