• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

helping finding songs...

WRX8

is there any sites that l can download the songs from TopGear?! in mp3 format....

thx!

I dought it. Very few sites offer free HTTP downloads for music because of the costs involved if everyone goes there.
Check this link out for the songs in TopGear:
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewforum.php?f=28
If I want a song that was on TopGear I usually check out peer to peer programs like Limewire or Kazzaa...beware of spyware though.

Try... *cough*..e..*cough*..mule... (I hope the idiots from RIAA or whatever are stupid and can't read that... OH CRAP! Did I say that out loud....)

I'll be gone now...

I found quite a few songs that I like from TG actually through the "What's That Thong, I mean Song" thread. I managed to contribute a few times as well :lol:.

What kind of wire? fishing, chicken, now I'm confused :? :p

:jawdrop: :blowup: :burnrubber: :thumbup: :clap: :driving: :stig: :mouse: :lmao: :clap: :hump: :thumbup:

Bunch of bastards, you make it funny, I can't lock this, love ya guys! :lol: 8)

You can also get a spy a torrent website (T-S) and while looking at that webiste you can use a PROFESSIONAL lime that uses wires, very efficient i'd say