HERE IT IS!! Nissan GT-R embargo broken by MotorTrend!

I'm sure the styling will gorw on everyone. I think Nissan is trying to go in a different direction here, and we'll see how it pans out.

The interior though, hmm. I know car companies are sometimes revisiting their past designs for inspiration, but the 1987 Nissan Pulsar probably isn't the best.

2705862.jpg

Pfft, bunch of haters. The interior is so geeky, it rocks. Look at all those buttons!! :drool:

Again, I must say I liked it. :ph34r:
I don't see anything wrong with it.

Pfft, bunch of haters. The interior is so geeky, it rocks. Look at all those buttons!! :drool:
I don't know how many people who've got the kind of money this thing will command want a "geeky" interior :p. The interior is just so plain and boring, that goofy telemetry screen doesn't really help either, it just looks out of place. Hell, it would be better with the interior directly out of that Pulsar that was posted :lmao:.

Im not sure if this is correct, but I heard it's only available in a 6 speed automatic :unsure: :blink:

Last edited:
I heard 6 speed manual or 7 speed DSG.

Put me in the group that like the looks of the new GT-R (aside from the back and the 'meh' interior). Also, if the 450+ hp, 3.5s 0-60 and 192 mph top speed are accurate, it's an amazing piece of machinery. :)

I just can't wrap my mind around paying that much money for a Nissan. :|

Why not? There are $83k Dodges and $76k Chevys.

interestingly, Polyphony developed the software for that multifunction display. Nice touch.

Put me in the group that like the looks of the new GT-R (aside from the back and the 'meh' interior). Also, if the 450+ hp, 3.5s 0-60 and 192 mph top speed are accurate, it's an amazing piece of machinery. :)

Why not? There are $83k Dodges and $76k Chevys.

And there were $100+ k Volkswagens...

can't wait to see who drops a small block chevy in it.......

no for real, i would buy one. it is like a covette Z06 for the import set

can't wait to see who drops a small block chevy in it.......

no for real, i would buy one. it is like a covette Z06 for the import set

I imagine that that would be the sort of people looking at buying this car, similar people who would of bought a corvette.

I just can't wrap my mind around paying that much money for a Nissan. :|

+1

especially when I've seen 700-1000 HP R34s tuned by Signal Auto go for 100k, with all the fittings too, brakes, suspension, aero, etc.

meh, I'm not going to speculate on how it will do, but if I were looking for a car in that range, I'd probably go Porsche, even if it is a bit slower. Any Porsche in the lineup right now is 100x more sexy than that.

zenkidori said:
Any Porsche in the lineup right now is 100x more sexy than that.
:yes:.

What is the GTR supposed to retail for anyway?

Without any bullshit, this is it! The one we've been waiting for! All the coolness of the GT-R Proto's front end has been ruined!

fixed for accuracy. i wholeheartedly agree, the Proto's front end was much better, the production version looks like a mess at best.