Here it is (possible 56k warning)

Vette Boss

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 VR6
These are some older pics of my car, a 2003 Nissan Altima 3.5SE. It is stock, except for the leather interior. Pics are from August.

altima01.jpg

altima02.jpg

altima03.jpg

altima04.jpg

altima05.jpg

altima06.jpg

altima07.jpg

altima08.jpg

Enjoy :)

edit: Added two more pics of the back.

there is a SE-R model of this right?

what casued you not to get it? not much better performace for money?

the badge is nice right :)

The SE-R Altima just came out like a month ago, and I've had this one for two years. Next time, I probably would get the SE-R. My car is basically the same except for the 6-speed manual and 15hp and the interior changes.

I love my car to death, the 3.5 V6 is a wonderful engine. :)

yeah looks damm clean. i tihnk you should lower it and get a little spoiler liek the lip kind

Hmm sweet car, you have a pic of the back? Maybe I'll recognize it then...

**assuming you live in america...is it "cool" to have a white car? I see all bmw 5series.....WHITE! I prefer a color...but white looks good on your car though**

Cars look so much better without numberplates :cry:

Nice!

I drive a '99 Maxima EuroSport. :)

I added two more pics of the back. It is so clean because I had just washed it like 15 minutes before the pics were taken. :D I really love to detail cars.

Yeah, I do see a lot of white cars around here, particularly nicer ones. Something about the white paint on this car, it really sparkles right after it's been washed and waxed properly. :)

Looks better than white to me. Looks a similar colour to my new camera actually. Does it have pink metallic bits like my camera too? :p

aren't you a member from RSC? that nick and a Nissan Altima remember me of a member there..

but then again my memory sucks and I don't visit RSC often so I might be wrong

ha!

I'M not so crazy. Now, are you from the Racer, LFS or 4x4 EVO (god that old) community?