001.jpg

002.jpg

006.jpg

015.jpg

020.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

man it looks soooo hot. i wish we would get them here in the usa

Smokin Hot. 8) Nice touch with the cube.

What's the steering like? Really detached like in all newer audis or are they keeping the sportier ones more crisp?

Thx to you all. :)

Are you sure they dont sell them here? I saw one in Scottsdale.

I looked for the S3 on the US-version of Audi's homepage, but it doesn't seem to be sold there. Don't know why... :blink:

What's the steering like? Really detached like in all newer audis or are they keeping the sportier ones more crisp?

The steering feels good, even though it's very light to use. You just have to get a bit used to it, that's all! :)

Oh, wow, that colour suits the S3, no, all Audi's, so much.

Beautiful car.

This is a $100.000 here in Norway... even with a good job you can't afford one :p Nice car.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought he had a scion xB... :D

I like the S3 a lot, though this one you have isn't available here yet. What's the story behind it's name? Cubemobile?

Nothing really interesting. It's because of my nickname. :) My real name is Stefano and I just 'axed' the last part of it and attached 'cube' instead, because I liked how it sounded. So now my car has to be called 'cubemobile'. :lol:

Oh, wow, that colour suits the S3, no, all Audi's, so much.

Beautiful car.

Thank you, I loved that colour since the first moment I saw it! :love:

This is a $100.000 here in Norway... even with a good job you can't afford one :p Nice car.

WOW!!! :? Here in Italy it's still expensive, but by far not as much as in Norway! :? The be precise it's quite half as expensive: $54.500 :?

That's a box, not a cube. You're thinking of a Nissan :lol:

This one? :mrgreen:

07-cube-jap-fside-s.jpg

I love the name of it, but that's it . . . :lol:

Beautiful car! I love Audis! The S3 is only worthy successor of the Delta Integrale! :D

The Delta HF Integrale is one of my favourite cars ever!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: Even today it's still an awesome piece of engineering! :bow: :bow: :bow:

image091.jpg

:shock: <- See this?.....See this?.... this is the look of WANT!

Yet again another thing Europe gets that looks better than what we get. Have fun with that!