Heroes [Spoilers, Duh]

Is anyone else wondering how Peter's going to get Caitlin back? I mean, he changed the past so the future doesn't happen, so technically he shouldn't be able to return to the post-apocalyptic world he left her in. :unsure:

^ Adam may not know he can regenerate limbs yet, Claire didn't know until she tried. And IMO Mohinser may be a regenerator too. He has some kind of power that is staying hidden until the final chapter. It would be interesting if he becomes the arch villain.

Great season finale, we are now left with so many questions...I hope heroes returns sooner rather then later. I hope Nathan doesn't die...

On all the blood stuff, just I little thing that got me wondering, when Noah was bought back to life with Claire's blood, technically shouldn't his eye sight be healed hence no need for those glasses.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad he still wears them, they had to his character. Just something I noticed.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad he still wears them, they had to his character. Just something I noticed.

Exactly. If they took the glasses away, he would be ruined as that 'nice or evil?' character that he looks like. Although it was more 'nice or evil?' in series 1.

Maybe they just regenerate to their previous state. So if they had medium length hair, and it was burned off....it would go back to that length. Something like that. Or maybe he doesn't even really need glasses, he just wears them to look more like a paper suppy guy.

One more thing that I forgot to mention earlier: why did they have to go through that whole dramatic sequence with Peter struggling to open the reinforced door when he can walk through walls? :p

One more thing that I forgot to mention earlier: why did they have to go through that whole dramatic sequence with Peter struggling to open the reinforced door when he can walk through walls? :p

I wondered about that too, but I think only Adam knew which exact test tube contained the virus, so he needed to have Peter open the door that way. Then again, didn't Peter touch Adam so they could escape through the walls at the prison center for The Company?

^ Yeah. Peter walked into Adam's cell, then they both exited. So he could have just taken Adam inside, then gone out a different way. But it helped the storyline to have the door open, so they had to do it that way.

they needed to show that Peter's force powers are growing? I'm guessing in the overall season (and series) story arc that Peter's character is moving in a Charles Xavier/Neo/Luke Skywalker path opposed to Sylar's primal path, and he won't have to rely on borrowed powers as much. His mother said he is most powerful of them all. Since he copies powers by thinking about the person, the logical conclusion is that his power is limited by his mind, and once he gets past that he can be unstoppable.

Plus ripping open a door has more dramatic impact in a season finale.

Last edited:
Heroes is back on UK screens! On Thursday 24th. Well, Series 2, which I've seen.

I was wondering whether this meant Series 3 starts soon on NBC?

^ Close :p

SUPER
BUMP!!! (Sorry - please don't hurt me too much)

Heroes be back on monday 22nd September.

After a pretty shitty ending to series 2 (thanks to the writers strike), they should hopefully regain thewir awesomeness here.

I have really been waiting for this :)

I was so confused when I saw the episode wiki listing two new episodes airing tonight.

"The episode will air on September 22, 2008 immediately after "The Second Coming" as part of the three-hour premiere event." w00t!

I was wondering who put it on Ice's FTP before and whether they would be as kind as to put the latest ones on there, or whether I should go for the torrents...? *Not a fan of slow torrents*

Torrents aren't slow... Even eztv is fast after a while, just wait a day...