Heroes [Spoilers, Duh]

Somebody just told me that they say "someone's gonna die...someone's gonna fly"....I couldn't tell what that stupid whisper voice was saying. My mistake.

Woot! A new hot chick ... for them to kill in two episodes.
Sylar is the most obvious villain and the driving force behind Clair's dad, who in turn is turning up the pressure on everyone with abilities.

EDIT:
Awesome! S01.E16, Stan Lee has a cameo as the bus driver at the Grayhound stop. This is getting really dark, I feel like this is the middle film of a trilogy. Peter is getting lost in his dark side, the Doc is leading Sylar around to everyone with an ability. Everyone is getting desperate

Last edited:
I agree. Possibly the best episode yet. The new girl is super hot, and that power kicks ass.

What exactly did Hiro do? He didn't stop time or go back, he just kinda pushed the bullet back into the gun or something....what would that be referred as?

Peter flying was awesome. He used to bug me, but now i'm really liking him. Glad his schmoopy is dead though.

Nice to see Claire stick up for herself :wub:

Next week looks very intense....

^ Yep. And Hana (the new girl) seriously kicks ass. Check the graphic novels on the nbc website ( http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/ ) "wireless part I to IV" for more detail on her

Episode 16 was a really good episode, better then the last couple which felt kind of flat to me.

I'm curious as to why Peter didn't stop time or reverese time to save that lady who got shot (can't think of her name), maybe it'll be explained in the next episode?

Episode 16 was a really good episode, better then the last couple which felt kind of flat to me.

I'm curious as to why Peter didn't stop time or reverese time to save that lady who got shot (can't think of her name), maybe it'll be explained in the next episode?

It was because she had some kind of a brain tumor or something that was going to kill her. He did keep Sylar from killing her but she died anyway

Even though I firmly believe that spoiler tags are fucked up when the ep is available for download---
Her name was Simone. I reckon so far his powers only work on instinct and himself. He really didn't see it coming that Simone walks through the door just then. I guess the Isaac should have painted a bit more of the general future instead of just Peter ;-)
Plus I doubt Peter can reverse stuff that has already happened, on the other hand, look at what Hiro did ;-)

I'm just as hooked as I was from the start. This is the new LOST, IMHO...

Don't call it the new LOST, I actually want season two to not suck.

^ Haha, you are right, sorry ;-)

It was because she had some kind of a brain tumor or something that was going to kill her. He did keep Sylar from killing her but she died anyway

I didn't think that was how it happened.

I thought Hiro went back to try to save her but failed. Sylar still killed her and still obtained her powers. I think there is a graphic novel about it on NBC's website. I'm pretty sure even though she had a tumor, Sylar still killed her, which really sucks. If you can show where/how she died from the tumor that would be cool. I searched some wiki Hero's site and some official & fans sites. They all believe Sylar killed her. :(

Merlin,

You may be right, it sounds like you did more digging than I so I will go with you on this one.

Apologies to anyone I misled.

^I did post the links to the comics just a couple of posts up, btw...

I'm just as hooked as I was from the start. This is the new LOST, IMHO...[/QUOTE]

I didn't think that was how it happened.

I thought Hiro went back to try to save her but failed. Sylar still killed her and still obtained her powers. I think there is a graphic novel about it on NBC's website. I'm pretty sure even though she had a tumor, Sylar still killed her, which really sucks. If you can show where/how she died from the tumor that would be cool. I searched some wiki Hero's site and some official & fans sites. They all believe Sylar killed her. :(

I think you guys got mixed up...

I was talking about the end of episode 16 where Simone gets shot, not hiro and the tumor lady.

Even though I firmly believe that spoiler tags are fucked up when the ep is available for download---
Her name was Simone. I reckon so far his powers only work on instinct and himself. He really didn't see it coming that Simone walks through the door just then. I guess the Isaac should have painted a bit more of the general future instead of just Peter ;-)
Plus I doubt Peter can reverse stuff that has already happened, on the other hand, look at what Hiro did ;-)

Maybe...I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Oh, that hot chick, I thought you meant the other hot chick.

My bad.

Wow the latest episode left me with so many questions, but it did answer a few. Still I am lost.

OMG...I swear, after the first 5 minutes I was thinking that this was the greatest thing ever.

Best hour of television ever.

There is so much to talk about. I'm so glad they are giving us so much story and filling in so many details....keeping the audience in suspense is so overrated.

I'm in awe

OMG...I swear, after the first 5 minutes I was thinking that this was the greatest thing ever.

Best hour of television ever.

There is so much to talk about. I'm so glad they are giving us so much story and filling in so many details....keeping the audience in suspense is so overrated.

I'm in awe

I agree, that was a really awesome episode.