Heroes [Spoilers, Duh]

OK I AM LOST!

Can someone please explain some stuff to me? Looks like my memory let me down.

a) Nikki: How come there are two Nikkis now, on with Ice power? Is this the old "mirror nikki"?
b) Nathan and Peter are brothers. Claire is their sister somehow (right?). Now Sylar is their brother too????
c) Peter can stuff people in other peoples bodies now? We got two peters running wild now?
d) Did Peter re-animate Nathan by kissing him (heal power thingy he got?)

oh and BTW: Evil Claire <3

Somehow I am completely lost by now, I think the gap between the seasons was too long for my little brain :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats probably the first time ever I haven't read a spoiler... :p

OK I AM LOST!

Can someone please explain some stuff to me? Looks like my memory let me down.

a) Nikki: How come there are two Nikkis now, on with Ice power? Is this the old "mirror nikki"?
b) Nathan and Peter are brothers. Claire is their sister somehow (right?). Now Sylar is their brother too????
c) Peter can stuff people in other peoples bodies now? We got two peters running wild now?
d) Did Peter re-animate Nathan by kissing him (heal power thingy he got?)

oh and BTW: Evil Claire <3

Somehow I am completely lost by now, I think the gap between the seasons was too long for my little brain :(

A- Don't know about the "new" Nikki. That's a jump they'll have to go back and explain.

B- As BlitzR explained, Claire is Nathan's daughter from an affair with the woman who can create and control fire. Sylar isn't related to any of them, he just has Claire's regenerative power now.

C- Apparently, "future" Peter picked up that skill from someone he met, probably in the future. So now there's two Peters. And his (and Nathan's) mom is helping Sylar. Somebody needs to take her out!

D- Peter must have gotten that healing power from Lindeman. Kind of odd how Nathan is hallucinating Lindeman now, huh?

Claire's character must be of legal age now. :lol: Personally, I can't stand her character. The incessant whining and insecurity annoyed me during the first two seasons. My favorite female character was... what was her name again... the woman who befriended Mohinder and had the powers of suggestion. She was hot. Shame she had kill to kill herself.

It's Hiro Nakamura's adventures that keep me tuned in. His buddy Ando reminds me of some of my friends.

I'm fearing that Heroes is going to become like Lost did in Series 2. Loads of new twists and new questions without ever really answering anything. I did quite enjoy these episodes though. Suresh just keeps reaching new levels of dumbness.

B- As BlitzR explained, Claire is Nathan's daughter from an affair with the woman who can create and control fire. Sylar isn't related to any of them, he just has Claire's regenerative power now.

Didn't Peters mum say "you are my son" to Sylar?

The cool thing about Heroes is they'll mess with your head for half the season, show you what the hell is really going on in one mid-season episode, and then tie up most of the loose ends by the close of the season.

I think she means it more in the figurative maternal figurehead that is going to guide him into doing something she wants. I really doubt she means literally as Sylar's backstory with his mother whom he killed was rather believable. And it would be a bit too cliche for Sylar to actually be Peter and Nathan's long lost brother.

...although I guess we never really know until they tell us :p

^
I think it is a literal, not metaphorical meaning - and that she really is Sylar's mother - it fits with all the confusion and unexplained stories that D-Fence asked up top.

^
I think it is a literal, not metaphorical meaning - and that she really is Sylar's mother - it fits with all the confusion and unexplained stories that D-Fence asked up top.

Guess you're right. I wish they wouldn't have used such a lame plot device, although I guess it goes with the whole "villians" theme.

I thought she said that to try to convince him or something... to me, she said it in a hypnotic tone and syler gets a dreamy look. We do know now that she has powers too, so maybe brain-washing or hypnotising is another of her powers?

I thought she said that to try to convince him or something... to me, she said it in a hypnotic tone and syler gets a dreamy look. We do know now that she has powers too, so maybe brain-washing or hypnotising is another of her powers?

Well in the next episode she says it outright to him that she regrets giving him up as a child. Ugh, I really hate that everybody is related. Why did she give him up but not Peter and Nathan? Maybe he was the result of an affair? But I'm thinking Sylar and Peter are identical twins since their powers are so close and evenly matched. Maybe mom knew Sylar was the evil Ying to Peter's good Yang and gave him up.

And I really had a hard time with Sylar becoming all of a sudden under control and working for Primatech alongside Noah. WTF? The guy's an out of control maniac and now he has a suit and tie and he's a sidekick. That tells me his character ran its course and they don't know where to go with him next.

@janstett:

Yeah, they certainly do seem to be running thin on character development.

Maybe if they wouldn't limit the budget so much they could have had a less cliche plot as well as more elaborate sets.