Heroes [Spoilers, Duh]

Yes, I am staring at your ass, SO?

http://img300.imageshack.**/img300/4141/1465lb2.jpg

HAHA.

I missed tonights show b/c of hockey. Does anybody know what episiode number it was and what it was called?

Episode 7. Should be up shortly since I missed it as well.

Heroes.S01E07.HDTV.XviD-NoTV'

Nearly done downloading it on my slow ass connection. :)

I want to do something terrible to Comcast. First my internet goes on the fritz and now I can't watch Heroes tonight. They had better get me up and running by Friday for BSG or heads are gonna roll!

Oh, and the cheerleader? Yeah, she only turned 18 two months ago. I'll take the neighbor though (do I even have to say that Ali Larter is smokin' hot?)

Last night's episode was decent, but not awesome. I mean, nothing new was really revealed except for

the kid and big whoop, he can mess with electronics or something. He has two "special" parents. Who didn't see him being special coming? :p

Okay, I didn't really, but still, I wasn't surprised...

I want to do something terrible to Comcast. First my internet goes on the fritz and now I can't watch Heroes tonight. They had better get me up and running by Friday for BSG or heads are gonna roll!

Oh, and the cheerleader? Yeah, she only turned 18 two months ago. I'll take the neighbor though (do I even have to say that Ali Larter is smokin' hot?)

She turned 18? Yeah... I'd hit it :) (Don't worry folks, I'm 20... not 42 or something, lol)

Bunch of hormone induced teens who have to hump a woman because they can't keep their dick in their pants...kids...

And Viperbond, I didn't see it coming either. It was more of a filler episode and we are seeing the characters are seeing each other more often but don't know yet.

And the mark on their bodies as well. That was interesting to see.

Argh, I have to watch this week's episode on nbc.com, since my cable company decided to reset my cable box at 9pm last night... Why do they pick the middle of primetime television to reset cable boxes?

It's no huge deal, because I've just finished episode 3, so I still have 4 more to go, before I'm all caught up. Hopefully I can get to 7 before next week's episode.

Torrents > NBC.com

Torrents > NBC.com

Yeah, I know, but I would rather not download torrents if I don't have to. I have roommates that share the internet, and even with the transfer limited, BT slows the internet pretty badly. I don't mind a little advertising as long as it's not political advertising....

^ Get a router with traffic shaping ;-)

^ Get a router with traffic shaping ;-)

I have a linux box capable of doing so, but i've not had a chance to actually set it up and more importantly I'd like to avoid the potential legal issues should networks start cracking down on torrents.

Nothing illegal about torrents and not one single person has ever gotten in trouble for downloading a TV show as far as I'm aware. It's just like giving a friend a VHS tape with a copy of a TV show.

Nothing illegal about torrents and not one single person has ever gotten in trouble for downloading a TV show as far as I'm aware. It's just like giving a friend a VHS tape with a copy of a TV show.

yet... It's only a matter of time until media companies go on witch-hunts like the MPAA and RIAA have.

I just try to limit the amount of torrent downloading I do. I worry about things like this, because I don't want to send my paycheck for a couple of months to NBC Universal, Disney/ABC, or Fox... It's more of a CMA (cover my ass) move than anything else.

Then try to get into a private tracker like bitmetv, much less likley to go bad ;-)

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg!!!!

Just realease all episodes at once so that I can pull an all nighter and watch it all. Good episode tonight.

Damnit, why did they kill off the hot redhead with the perfect memory? She was at least as hot as Ali Larter.

That accent was to die for. Too bad she got killed off right away BUT we may see her back soon enough.

Damnit, why did they kill off the hot redhead with the perfect memory? She was at least as hot as Ali Larter.

Dur, she didn't. Hiro is going back in time to save her. Notice the photo at the end of the episode? They showed the picture earlier and Hiro hadn't been in it. ;)