Heroes [Spoilers, Duh]

Watched it over 24 hours ago (gotta love it airing early in Canada). GREAT episode!!

Things are getting really complex, I just hope they have not written themselves into a corner. I have a suspicion about how this will end, but I don't want to spoil anything.

Whats so complex about it. Hiros Dad is the guy who own the island and research facility from lost, heros was just created so the the lost "Lost" team has a way out, they need to rescue the passengers from 0815 ;-) hehe

Buba, I think my cerebellum just cramped up. I didn't think that was possible.

Yep great show, but it is getting less violent and they don't say that evolution stuff at the beginning.

DONT LOOK IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE NEWEST EP.
Wow SOMEBODY KILL SYLAR SERIOUSLY. SERESH (massive sp screwup there) is/was amazing (if he is truely dead) and he was my favourite non-claire character.
Also did anybody else notice how when Sylar was killing Peter that his blood kinda stopped dripping and then his hair fell...as if Peter fought it?

I also completely forgot how Peters mom was Claires real grandmother.

I do not get why Jessica/hersister just did not kill herself when she had control. She knows she is going to kill more people.

Ando is pretty cool, and Hiro is BACK IN BLACK (sorry I had too)

Last edited:
Please tell me that wasn't a spoiler for an episode that hasn't aired yet. If so, I really wish I didn't read it. Damn.

Please edit that to indicate it is a spoiler for an unaired episode. We have been using the spoiler tags to protect those who have to download it or are behind.

A bit of warning would be nice. Please amend your post.

Well considering it was aired I figured people would know not to look at it. But meh...that is what I though the spoiler was for.

Buba, I think my cerebellum just cramped up.

Did you actually mean cerebellum? Just noticed while sifting through. You meant cerebrum, I reckon? Cerebellum does stuff like motion control, Cerebrum does thinking.

On the other hand: Anybody else here a FAN of Missy Peregrym? She is da bomb, and I totally like her Mystique-like ability. Watched Stick It twice, only because of her. Damn those abs...!!!

On the other hand: Anybody else here a FAN of Missy Peregrym? She is da bomb, and I totally like her Mystique-like ability. Watched Stick It twice, only because of her. Damn those abs...!!!

I noticed that whenever she transforms, the area around her becomes distorted. This got me thinking... what if she was able to create specific images or environments at will? :-o

Did you actually mean cerebellum? Just noticed while sifting through. You meant cerebrum, I reckon? Cerebellum does stuff like motion control, Cerebrum does thinking.

Yeah, motor control, cramp? It's a joke.

Funny, dammit!

So what was the most recent episode? 18 or 19? The Torrents for 18 were up before the last episode aired so I thought I was a week behind.

I don't see Heroes on my on-screen guide for tonight. I finally got my dish installed and got off my crap cable and now I can't find Heroes!

Curse you, television!

I don't see Heroes on my on-screen guide for tonight. I finally got my dish installed and got off my crap cable and now I can't find Heroes!

Curse you, television!

It's returning April 23rd, that's why you couldn't find it.