Hey from Newby, LS2 V8 Miata

LS2 V8 Miata

Car(s)
1994 Mazda Miata with 2006 Corvette LS2 V8
I happened onto this Forum quite by accident when a link with photos of My Car under construction showed up at a Furgeson Fabrication's website!

My car is a 1994 Laguna Blue Miata with a new 2006 Corvette LS2 and a T-56 six speed trans, Ford 8.8 3:73 geared Posi IRS rear-end to name a few items.

Furgesons were people I used to know in the past, however they have provided nothing on my car project and have had No part in the development / construction of my LS2 V8 Miata what-so-ever.

Just thought I'd set the record straight, if anybody wants to see my car under construction go to my photo gallery at;

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/LS2V8Miata/?sc=1

Thanks for your interest

Haha, what a sleeper!

It's less gay than a NA Miata :D

You are my hero. :thumbup:

Now in this day of Internet speak, it sounds like I am being a arrogant, sarcastic ass, but I really mean it. That is one cool ass car, I really never thought it would be possible. It's like a psychotic version of the Sunbeam Tiger!

Awhile back I rode in a gutted and boosted miata that dyno'd at 310 WHP...it was terrifying. I can't imagine one with an LS2...

Wow, great work. How does she handle?

That is nothing short of epic. Is the drivetrain stock?

Awhile back I rode in a gutted and boosted miata that dyno'd at 310 WHP...it was terrifying. I can't imagine one with an LS2...

I got to ride along in a turbo miata at an autocross once. I was surprised at how smooth it was... didn't feel that fast and yet set a very very good time

:jawdrop:

that is really really cool. Is it useable as a daily driver or do you constantly need to be extra careful with the right foot?