Hey from Newby, LS2 V8 Miata

My Miata on GEARz TV Show Tommorow

My Miata on GEARz TV Show Tommorow

Here's the e-mail info. most of you guys that have seen my photos and have been posting questions it probably won't be much new. I just finished fabbibg my long tube headers this week, that's new.:cool:

Hey Lee,

Congratulations! Your ?94 Miata has been selected by Stacey to be in this week?s What Are You Workin? On?? segment of Stacey David?s GearZ?!

The show airs on SPEED, Saturday, May 31 at 9 am EST. Make sure you tape it or get a friend to tape it for you; right now, we don?t have any DVD?s available of this season?s shows?those will be coming in the future!

Again, congratulations and thanks for helping make GearZ TV what it is!!!

Regards,

Gina Mitchell
Assistant to Director of Business Development
Rattletrap Productions

you're fabbing your long tube headers?

Anyway.. Congratulations.

Yup, finished with the in-car build-up and tacked stage, (2 days) now remove from car and TIG weld and off to Jet-Coaters.

Thanks!

Yup, finished with the in-car build-up and tacked stage, (2 days) now remove from car and TIG weld and off to Jet-Coaters.

Thanks!

lucky bastard! Heres a real generic question that i think somebody like you may be especially able to answer (all though if I'm wrong just say so) How much should it be to get a decent TIG welder for automotive use. I'll be taking the TIG class next semester, Even though i can weld any position with MIG very well, due to proper training, and i've pretty much decided on completely abandoning the idea of a high quality MIG welder after finding out all the benefits of TIG.

Otto, I'm sure no expert but I've seen TIG Welders as low as about $950.00 US Dollars, however my friends that are experts all claim what you're paying for in any great TIG Welder is the "Power Supply" (expensive part) that this power supply is what really delivers great " repeatable consistancy" in quality welding.

I don't know, I'm just repeating what I've been told and I know how to MIG & TIG Weld well enough to get by (self taught, no school) that's all.

lol, Stacey David. I remember him when he still had that mullet and denim everything on Trucks!.

Congratulations man, your Miata is certainly deserving of some air time.

lol, Stacey David. I remember him when he still had that mullet and denim everything on Trucks!.
Did he get rid of his mullet? What a shame :lol:. I used to watch TRUCKS! every Sunday; Stacey certainly seemed to know his shit. Heh, he inspired me to tackle my old Chevy pickups rusty rocker panel and destroyed transmission tunnel.

YES GOD DAMMIT YES

V8 MIATA'S SHOULD BE HANDED OUT TO EVERYONE LIKE A GOVT STIMULUS CHECK.

Thanks Guys!

The "Ultimate Stimulus Package" two V8 Miatas in every garage and a chicken in every pot!

Oh yeah, and .75 cent a gallon 102 octane Sunoco too!!!:lol:

Threads merged-- one topic per car, please!

No, not yet.

There was some talk about somebody to try posting it on U-Tube.

That episode is supposed to re-air again sometime this week, check your local scheduling.

GEARz LS2 V8 Miata Segment on U-Tube now

GEARz LS2 V8 Miata Segment on U-Tube now

I just saw somebody from another Forum posted the Speed Channel, GEARz TV segment featuring my car on U-Tube.

Here's a Link for anybody that missed it!:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3bf-k0NsWk

Nice car and nice slalom run. You can tell that you're really concentrating hard from that look in your eyes.

I like the host's dog. Shelties ftw.

Yup Jacob, I have to concetrate that hard, because after years I'm still not that good, lots of seconds and third places, a few 1sts, but no class champ at years end.

I'm always gettin' beat by some young punk takin' advantage of a grandpa!

I'm kidding, I love Auto-X and Roadracing. I just hope I can keep on doing it forever like Paul Newman!

He cut it off at one point and had a relativly normal haircut, but old habbits die hard I guess.

Stacy David YOUR NAME IS BACKWARDS!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, nice segment, that car must be loads of fun. I want to so some video of it in action!