Hey Guys - NOOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonda11

Whats going on guys?

I've spend alot of time on Jabbasworld and some of you may know me from there, but for those who don't - I just wanted to introduce myself.

-Zonda11

welcome, this place will be better than JW, you'll see.

As soon as I quit playing video games and finish the site...

so that's been holding you up??!?!?! i thought it was difficult code not a difficult game. lol

Hi
Just wondering if anyone plays the new TOCA race driver 2 game. Talk about addictive..barely enough time to watch TG an FG episodes... :D
Great site bye the way...like you don't know already!!
My first post so be gentle :mrgreen:

I think we have a new record holder for oldest resurrected thread, 5.5 months! :mrgreen:

I hope that game is a hell of a lot better than race driver 1.
I was all exited after reading reviews for 1, and then I got the demo... I couldn't believe it, the physics were utter crap :evil: .

If you want a game with REAL driving realism look at GTR : http://gear.viper007bond.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4855&highlight=gtrpressdemo#4855

what the fuck!?? :shock:

resurecting an old topic with a OT question! :roll: :lol:

it was posted by a noob :wink:

Well, in fairness, the thread had already gone OT :lol: .
Anyways, welcome Boogle, and sorry, I guess we weren't gentle on your first post :lol: .

Seriously, who are these people?!?!?!?

They'd have to dig through the pages on the forum to find this thread - it doesn't even show up on the first page in this section - and then post some completely off-topic question. :roll:

These people must not merely be n00bs to this specific forum, but n00bs to forums alltogether.

Well, anyways, welcome to the forum and congratulations with breaking the record with a 5.5 month ressurect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.