• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Hey....!!!

blue

Let's make our own car review show!!! :lol:

We can all start off by road testing our cars (or friends'/relatives' cars) and collecting and editing all the clips! :| ... :D

Your Idea is good. But will take a lot of time to collect all the vids and then edit them and so on..It will probably finish in two to three months..

blue said:
but it would be 3 months worth of material 8)
and it would be legal to torrent...

but it would be too much work imho...

If I get a camera I will!!! it sounds like an awesome idea!.. If you have a camera do yours... and you can publish the raw video.. and in between all we can do the editing... and the graphics... and everything.... it will be awesome..... do you think we can use final Gear as a name for the show?

and who has porsches and zondas that we can drive?

welll obviously.... not all the reviews will be porsches as murcielagos.... it will be the crap we drive... real reviews... for real people!

Jostyrostelli said:
Oh great idea, I have a videocamera (brand spanking new)

I'll test some cars here, you say and I'll go. :mrgreen:

Sell it for the Beetle :tease: :evil:

Yep. Low quality cars for low qual- but thats not the issue!

As time goes by we'll pick up better and faster cars and more revenue and eventually get hosted on top gear and then they'll have to pardon us all and give us legal rights to all tg downloads! :p

Plus (if this were actually a do-able idea) we could simply rent some of the more expensive ones, or give alternative reviews on cars; which ones are best for drag races, circuits, modifying (easiest/cheapest/most beneficial/etc) and other such stuff.

But unfortunately I don't think this idea will go farther than this forum... :oops: :cry:

*rings maserati*

"Hi my name is **** **** from finalgear.com forums. Our Topgear downloads were recently shutdown by the BBC, the copyright holders and we would like to start making our own motor show. I was wondering if it was possible to borrow a murcielago for a few days for testing a review purposes for our program... "

*maserati hangs up*

:bangin:

chiuy said:
*rings maserati*

"Hi my name is **** **** from finalgear.com forums. Our Topgear downloads were recently shutdown by the BBC, the copyright holders and we would like to start making our own motor show. I was wondering if it was possible to borrow a murcielago for a few days for testing a review purposes for our program... "

*maserati hangs up*

Well, of course they would hang up. Murcielago is a Lamborghini. :wall:

bihus said:
chiuy said:
*rings maserati*

*maserati hangs up*

did he just say what i think he said?
*checks*
no way....
*re-checks*
omg... he did...???
*checks one more time*
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HE DID HE DID!!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

bihus said:
chiuy said:
*rings maserati*

*maserati hangs up*

Yeah, they would hang up alright :bangin:

Everyday cars, eh? I have a good minivan (people carrier) I could do a review on. Not too interesting on the surface, but a producer would have to plan some Top gear style stunts to perk things up just a bit :p

i'll call BMW and ask for an SLR

anyone can call porsche and arrange a corvette? (i think they would get kinda mad when you ask them for a corvette :lol: )

If you all donate me something via paypal, say $100 each, I'd be willing to rent an Aston Martin and a few Ferrari's and do a review on those. It'd be tons of work, but I'd be very happy to do something back for the community.