• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Hi Guys! Look in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
hey guys, what is up? well guess what, some, perhaps most, dont like how i type because i type like a gangster rapper or something? according to ur complaints? so what i have argee'd to do is listen to what u think is wrong with my posts and see how i can change it to suit u guys more coz u all got v.stressed over it and i dont want u guys to get sick.

so whats wrong? lets tell me before i get ban;d how how my type.

also remeber i am 17 and i live in a diff. culture from u so how i type is perfectly acceptable in my land. and i do not want to type like some of u which are 20-30 office works. "thats is a spliffing, marvelous and brillent choice of automobile chap"

yeah well holla atcha boy.

Yeah, so we talked to MSN as I informed him and Viper about the situation, and he came up with this idea, which I think is brillant.

By telling jason what we don't like about his behaviour, which recently seemed to go downhill, we can help him to change it and prevent some potential problems. Ofcourse, noone here is perfect, me neither, but remember this is about Jason, because I did recieve some complains about him lately and situation was needing a pretty urgent correction.

Now only post constructive critisim here, no flame, and if you want to make an anonymous comment, just PM me, I'll post it for you.

actually flame me if u want, and i came up with this idea. type down the problems u have with me instead of running off complaining to some mod'd hoping i'll get ban'd

Re: Hi Guys! Look in here!

jasonchiu said:
hey guys, what is up? well guess what, some, perhaps most, dont like how i type because i type like a gangster rapper or something? according to ur complaints? so what i have argee'd to do is listen to what u think is wrong with my posts and see how i can change it to suit u guys more coz u all got v.stressed over it and i dont want u guys to get manic depression.

so whats wrong? lets tell me before i get ban;d how how my type.

also remeber i am 17 and i live in a diff. culture from u so how i type is perfectly acceptable in my land. and i do not want to type like some of u which are 20-30 office works. "thats is a spliffing, marvelous and brillent choice of automobile chap"

yeah well holla atcha boy.

The answer is simple: write in English. Type all (or at least most) of the letters in each word.
The "I?m from a differente culture" crap just won?t cut it, I live in a different culture too, and that?s not a reason to start wrtng lik teeze, know wadaimin?
Nothing personal.

I guess, if you try a little harder it will be fine... You could also use some extension to check your spelling...

So far I didn't mind, because since I'm here it has been like this ;-) Anyway, I really don't know if all the Asian Coktail sausages write like that ;-)

BTW, when do I get a custom title??

Buba

Well it takes more time to read your posts, we first have to decypher (sp) your posts, often the words are in wrong direction too. ;)

And you don't have to sound like a posh Englishman, look at the other people here, we don't use words like splendid and marvelous or whatever that's spelled.

I know your english vocabulary is better then mine, cuz u woz living in tha uk bro.

Maybe if you stick more time in making your posts readable, maybe people will take those post more serious.

jasonchiu said:
"thats is a spliffing, marvelous and brillent choice of automobile chap"
:lol:

Let me put it this way: Andy has some of the best grammar and spelling on the forum - so is Andy a lot smarter than you then?

And above all, don't think everything is the end of the world... Why did you posted with your quote? Just chill, don't live like you're always high... It was because of these reactions I told you looked like Itsuki. And don't flame me because of that... Remember the whole "U football hooligan"...

And if you "do not want to type like some of u which are 20-30 office works", as everyone else does, don't expect to be understood by half of the forum.

I understand you're a little hiperactive, but you must be able to control yourself, right? I mean, you already worked in an office and wore a tie...

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
jasonchiu said:

Let me put it this way: Andy has some of the best grammar and spelling on the forum - so is Andy a lot smarter than you then?

No he lives in a totally different culture, a culture where it's normal to spell correct :mrgreen: :p

Jostyrostelli said:
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
jasonchiu said:

No he lives in a totally different culture, a culture where it's normal to spell correct :mrgreen: :p

Didn't they go to the same school?

yeah maybe i should put a tie on and get a secretary to read over my posts before i hit post. what the hell, if its that hard to read skip it man not like i'll get depressed if i dont get a answer.

and no i havent lived in the uk. english is my second language, by the looks of it, it also seems with my typing the message gets sent through, i dont see many of u complaining when a eastern european comes and types in third person so whats up with my typing.

Redliner u just joined so i mean u got a problem with me already? and yes u fool
there is difference in culture, if there wasnt why does it exsist?

and to andy he spends time typing while i dont, i havent got my grades back whcih i can compared to his right now, their back in 1 - 2 months, we can have some fun then.

jasonchiu said:
yeah maybe i should put a tie on and get a secretary to read over my posts before i hit post. what the hell, if its that hard to read skip it man not like i'll get depressed if i dont get a answer.

and no i havent lived in the uk. english is my second language, by the looks of it, it also seems with my typing the message gets sent through, i dont see many of u complaining when a eastern european comes and types in third person so whats up with my typing.

Redliner u just joined so i mean u got a problem with me already? and yes u fool
there is difference in culture, if there wasnt why does it exsist?

and to andy he spends time typing while i dont, i havent got my grades back whcih i can compared to his right now, their back in 1 - 2 months, we can have some fun then.

Yeah, and I almost forgot, act mature. Learn to take criticism.

A difference in culture doesn't mean that people type different, obvious it's your choice to talk gangsta, it has nothing to do with culture.

And what if Redliner was a lurker for a long time, even before you, so calm down on people.

just don't go sprouting numbers and terms around you picked up somewhere without knowing what they realy stand for, or pushing your opinion as being the only right one, without even reading what everybody else has to say

jasonchiu: Redliner u just joined so i mean u got a problem with me already?

Sooooo, you mean that people who joined for a long time can write like a 50-cent wannabe? I can live with that.

jasonchiu: and yes u fool there is difference in culture, if there wasnt why does it exsist?

Ok, now you lost me. Please point to me where did I said that there?s no difference! I just said that it?s not an excuse! Hmmmm, I get it! In order for you to write correctly, you must READ correctly, and seems you can?t read....pitty :oops:[/b]

bihus said:
And above all, don't think everything is the end of the world... Why did you posted with your quote? Just chill, don't live like you're always high... It was because of these reactions I told you looked like Itsuki. And don't flame me because of that... Remember the whole "U football hooligan"...

And if you "do not want to type like some of u which are 20-30 office works", as everyone else does, don't expect to be understood by half of the forum.

I understand you're a little hiperactive, but you must be able to control yourself, right? I mean, you already worked in an office and wore a tie...

i think renesis quoted what i typed myself for me i didnt. and me calling that kid a hooligan was offensive? what the hell?

furthermore, when did i demand to be understood by more than half the forum, i will not go in to manic depression if u guys dont understand, its all good.

^ Justin...relax...the whole point of this thread was for you to learn and improve, not to yell back at people who criticize your English.

If you just take the time to write "you" instead of "u", capitalize the "I", capitalize the first letter of every sentence - simple things like that will greatly improve the quality of your posts. You don't need to be perfect - but just show some evidence of trying. And PLEASE stop cursing and calling people "fools"...that kind of attitude won't gain you any respect.

You obviously know enough English...just put it to use.

Redliner said:
The answer is simple: write in English. Type all (or at least most) of the letters in each word.
The "I?m from a differente culture" crap just won?t cut it, I live in a different culture too, and that?s not a reason to start wrtng lik teeze, know wadaimin?
Nothing personal.

u jsut said me living in a different culture does not excuse me to type like a gangster didnt u ? i;m not actually trying to be a gangster, just how u ppl view it. perhaps its better explained as aggresive?

Oh dear, here we go again... :cry:
I didn?t mentioned "gangsta". Writing agressively and writing in a way people can?t understand are two very different things. :bangin:

Status
Not open for further replies.