Hi I'd like James to work on my car today

asbo

Actual garage north of Toronto

pictures.html

:roflmao: @ "Top Gear Motors" hahaha!

I have that image of the Arial Atom falling off the stilts in the workshop from that ep :lol:

For those in the GTA, the garage is on Woodbine Ave. north of Stouffville Rd. That's not really very useful. "There's a badge that says 'car built by TopGear.' That renders it worthless."

Why, is Top Gear losing money or viewers because of this garage? Don't be ridiculous.

Copyright infringement is copyright infringement, it doesn't need a profit motive. As amusing as this mechanic is, they're infringing a valuable copyright that has been built up and deserves to be protected.

Copyright infringement is copyright infringement, it doesn't need a profit motive. As amusing as this mechanic is, they're infringing a valuable copyright that has been built up and deserves to be protected.
Bah, copyright is too open to abuse these days (by the holders). It doesn't serve its proper purpose (to encourage the progress of the useful sciences and arts) anymore when it allows holders to guard it for their entire life, and then some :thumbsdown:

Bah, copyright is too open to abuse these days (by the holders). It doesn't serve its proper purpose (to encourage the progress of the useful sciences and arts) anymore when it allows holders to guard it for their entire life, and then some :thumbsdown:

I tell you what, come up with an indentity that you associate with yourself and let me copy it and use it for my own gains. See how you like it.

:lmao:

I wonder if the employee going with you on a test drive wears an all-white racing suit?:lmao:

More copyright infringing signage. Perfect for fueling up your go kart!:D
http://img143.imageshack.**/img143/9290/img1720qh2.jpg