hi there

If you had petrol, you might be faster, but that would've cost you more money for the petrol. So actually, you were faster but lost the money, with the diesel you might be slower but you can keep the money... :p

Hehe, I'm trying to say, it's no use going fast if that "going fast" costs you lots of money, compared to diesel. So you wanna make money in the time you arrived earlier to compensate your petrolbill :lol:

I think this is going nowhere...as usual...let's just wrap it up and come to the conclusion:

DIESEL OWNS

Jostyrostelli said:
Hehe, I'm trying to say, it's no use going fast if that "going fast" costs you lots of money, compared to diesel. So you wanna make money in the time you arrived earlier to compensate your petrolbill :lol:

I think this is going nowhere...as usual...let's just wrap it up and come to the conclusion:

DIESEL OWNS

:lol: :lol: We should meet up in Amsterdam and have this dicussion at a bar! :cheers:

Nope, and technically, I don't think weed is either.

(Watch Pulp Fiction)

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Is cocaine legal there?

Allthough its illegal, they throw every kind of drug at you in Amsterdam. I was offered Cocaine/Weed/Ecstacy and all that shit about 30times within 15 miutes in the Red Light District. I know that me having dreadlocks makes me look like more of a potential buyer, but come on... :|

I know that me having dreadlocks makes me look like more of a potential buyer, but come on...

:lol:

Wow shit, that was not on purpose...I think it happened when the server was down and I kept pressing Submit to see if it was back up again...

mods cam remove it